Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal 23 Styles
$200.86-46%

latex rubber fashion
New 100% Latex Rubber Women Fashion Sexy White And Red Skirt Suit 0.4mm Size XXS-XXL
$152.01-63%

amoresy
AMORESY Silky Sheen One-piece Bodice Crotch Long-sleeved Woman Solid Color Bottom Zipper Dead Body Swimsuit
$42.20

bondage body
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdressing Silicone Realistic Bodysuit Male To Female Fake Breast Form Vagina For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay
$6278.69-54%

leather pencil skirt
Low Waist Micro Split Mini Skirts With Miniskirt Metallic Shiny Sexy Package Hip Night Clubwear Femme Faux Leather Pencil Skirt
$3.67-34%

Ftshist
Ftshist Gloss Faux Leather Sexy Mid-Waist Garter Belt Four Metal Buckle Suspenders Metallic Color Lacquered Leather Lingerie Kit
$32.65-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths
Here's a related blog post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4760

(08 Oct 2017, 22:10 )wilsd Wrote: Where do the latex penis sheath fans of likera.com recomend looking for one pf these?
See these posts:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid23543
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid20166
And another one: https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481...2615015758
here we go again:

tumblr_ovq15ytEw01wz75qoo1_1280.jpg    - latex me up and strap me down, I'd be yours to play with!  ☺
 tumblr_ow25svyUp91wz75qoo1_540.jpg    - yummy!
 tumblr_oxhwnfqZ561rrho82o1_540.jpg    - I spy skin!
 tumblr_oxrs6ntv9L1rrho82o1_1280.jpg    - loving the idea of this

and now some animated delights to finish off

tumblr_oxsa7pKRh01stlf5to1_400.gif     tumblr_oxsa50FQ0v1stlf5to1_400.gif     tumblr_oxsvjx65yo1s1o68to1_400.gif    - can't help but feel a bit jealous and a lot turned on!  😁

Enjoy

MJ
Ohhhyyyyesssss! Yes and yes! What an EOTD set! 😋
(20 Oct 2017, 19:29 )madjack Wrote: here we go again:

- latex me up and strap me down, I'd be yours to play with!  ☺
- yummy!
- I spy skin!
- loving the idea of this

and now some animated delights to finish off

- can't help but feel a bit jealous and a lot turned on!  😁

Enjoy

MJ

I'd be honored to help you 'cross the line.' I'm straight and happily male too, but if I found you (or put you) in latex and strapped down... Well let's just say I can think of a dozen things to fill our playtime. 😊
@madjack, you've no choice but to buy a latex zentai now 😁 With a tight latex sheath, of course 😋
(21 Oct 2017, 23:32 )Like Ra Wrote: @madjack, you've no choice but to buy a latex zentai now 😁 With a tight latex sheath, of course 😋

I know.... it's been towards the top of my wish list a for such a long now.

But who do I buy from? I simply couldn't justify spending the sort of money some companies are asking for, but are the cheaper suits going to be rubbish?

MJ
(21 Oct 2017, 23:18 )bondagetom1 Wrote: I'd be honored to help you 'cross the line.' I'm straight and happily male too, but if I found you (or put you) in latex and strapped down... Well let's just say I can think of a dozen things to fill our playtime. 😊

Gosh - I'm flattered and quite excited ☺

I confess to going through 'phases' where the idea of being helplessly bound, then discovered and used by a man becomes a really powerful fantasy. Lets face it, if I was bound, gagged and blindfolded would I even know who was teasing/using me? Would I care?

The biggest obstacle to my fantasies ever becoming reality has always been and I suspect always will be, the fact that I simply do not find men attractive - so how could I ever get started? 

I'm sure that if I could overcome this simple issue then by the time I was dressed, gagged, blindfolded, tied up/down and had been sexually stimulated for 30mins or so I would welcome @bondagetom1 with open... err... spread-eagle arms! 

MJ
My thoughts exactly. Totally and absolutely the same thoughts and feelings.
(20 Oct 2017, 19:29 )madjack Wrote: here we go again:

- latex me up and strap me down, I'd be yours to play with!  ☺

what ansome way to be tied down

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,282 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,094 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling Like Ra 1 10,611 27 Jul 2010, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: 3m88 (4) , Althend (3) , B1u3 (2) , bondagetom1 (8) , Caty (1) , Cervantez (5) , Christina (2) , Culmor (12) , Dworkin (2) , encasement (1) , essanym (1) , FagMan (15) , goomaster0 (2) , herrpee (2) , Kate (1) , kiren456 (1) , krinlyc (7) , Kuroneko (1) , latexboi7 (3) , latexcrane (3) , latexpert (38) , LatexSiggi (1) , Like Ra (177) , ltxrob (4) , madjack (134) , MstrChain (1) , mybabe692002 (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (7) , PHcyclist (1) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , princesitanatty (2) , rubberspares (5) , sabrina1970 (5) , SLL (4) , stucklord02 (1) , sweetrubber (1) , TightSlip (16) , Tinker D (11) , Vacbedbound (1) , victoryoso (2) , Vixien (2) , wahkao (2) , Will90MeeG (2) , wx-190 (1)