Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Cosplay Costumes Animal Head Comiket Furries Furry Headsets Rabbit Doll Bunny Furries Costumes Role Play Party
$1064.80-49%

bdsm
Stainless Steel Female Chastity Belt Invisible Underwear Anal Hole BDSM Bondage Lockable Pants Vaginal Plug Sex Toys for Woman
$10.22

leather pencil skirt
Women Sexy PU Skirt Lady Skinny HighWaist Black Faux Leather Short Skirt
$11.42-47%

crossdress anime
New Cute Cartoon Film Anime Surrounding Bee Family Crossdressing Series Short Plush Pp Cotton Toy Key Pendant Decoration
$167.00-36%

sorbern
Lightweight Cat Eye Magnetic Clip On Sunglasses Women Polarized TR90 Sun Glasses For Female Shades UV400 Prescription Glasses
$26.89-20%

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

zippidy
Sparkly Stones Blue Long Dress Women's Birthday Party Celebrate Slim Dress Women Dance Net Dress YOUDU
$105.15-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex (and other) Catsuits, Sizing
I asked the shop to check my measurements against a size XL female suit. If it turns out to be okay, I will order. If not, I will wait, as said before.
Measurements? I wonder if you are like me.
But, the last time I check, I was like a 2-3X.
5'11" @ 210 lbs
If you are that much, how do you get into the swimsuit???

"the shop" is http://www.private-clothing.de/. According to the size chart, I am between XL and L, best fit would probably be a slightly slimmer and longer XL with longer arms and legs.
It is a strugle, but I have a very tight swimsuit by Truwest, Size 44
52% Rubber 48% Nylon. Very tight indeed.

you should check Truwest.com
Good stuff, and cost a lot less.
I do belive they can do customs as well.
(11 Jan 2013, 18:06 )Tinker D Wrote: It is a strugle, but I have a very tight swimsuit by Truwest, Size 44
52% Rubber 48% Nylon. Very tight indeed.

you should check Truwest.com
Good stuff, and cost a lot less.
I do belive they can do customs as well.

Truewest doesn't do rubber anymore. Anyway this is about buying a catsuit, not a swimsuit.
😡 This is not about swimsuits.....
It's about sizing.
I am big, fat, And Ugly.
But I am looking for a way to find my correct size.
As expected, the standard size latex catsuit will be lose at the bottom and the legs will be short. What I didn't expect: The legs will be quite tight. Arms, shoulders and torso weren't mentioned, so they must be fine, which is astonishing. But it means, that a female standard size leotard might be fine from this shop.
But I just had a great idea. I'll take that suit (I know that you hate it so)
and alter it to give me a smaller waistline. Also, I will cut a set of holes. Two for breasts and a third hole to act as a pocket for a toy or two.
Then I can wear a catsuit, and I should get a better shape with a bigger set of boobs.
Yea, I have no work for the next few days.
I used to buy women's catsuit/swimsuit size L. All men's suits were either too lose at the waist and legs or too smal everywhere. But nowadays I need to reconsider my sizing - I acquired more muscles and fat. Yeah, sport does not make us more slender, it changes proportions.
Yes, it does. I duged out a few Video tapes, and found a set of female workout tapes. So now, I need to get me a new workout outfit.
I hope I don't look like Deli Wraped String Cheese or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transparent rubber tights and catsuits Culmor 654 383,859 20 Feb 2024, 23:48
Last Post: Like Ra
Fisting (and other extreme insertions). Culmor 1 3,434 24 Dec 2011, 13:57
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , LustrousLaminaLover (5) , Strappado (9) , Tinker D (7)