Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tusk chastity
BLACKOUT 2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Male Chastity Device Humanized Cock Cage 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$23.78

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$387.19-50%

1d oil stockings
Sexy Women Dot 1D Thin High Stockings Candy Color Oil Glossy Shiny Vintage Sexy Tights Shaping Elastic Stockings Sexy Socks
$6.32-53%

wetlook
Mens Shirts Faux Leather T Shirts Nightclub Stage Costumes Short Sleeve Button Up Shirt PU Leather Latex Wetlook Dance Clubwear
$30.60-35%

chaste bird
Chaste Bird New Design 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Ring Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Penis Ring A370-SS
$25.18

2023 chastity
2023 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Cage,Penis Sleeve,Cock Cage,Penis Rings,Chastity Device,Adult Sex Toys For Man Gay
$12.09-47%

latex zentai
sexy women men unisex latex exotic lingerie five fingers long gloves club cekc zentai fetish
$13.30-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Hood with "bubble"
Anyone know the name of this type of hood:

http://www.xvideos.com/video1720855/mist...er_servant

Maybe only a special design?
(27 Aug 2014, 02:54 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: Anyone know the name of this type of hood:

Maybe only a special design?

like this perhaps?

http://www.latex-maske.com/shop/Hoods/Ma...::164.html
Search Ebay for 'latex re-breather hood''
Oooooo - me like!
Or try these:

eBay: (breathplay, breath play,re-breather,rebreather) hood
Search eBay UK: (breathplay, breath play,re-breather,rebreather) hood
Search eBay DE: (breathplay, breath play,re-breather,rebreather) hood
I wonder what the longest is someone can wear this, under normal conditions.
I have a similar one. It's scary as it gets (if you don't use a straw like in this clip): sometimes the air escapes so fast you don't have the option to inhale enough, so you get a vacuum and a loop that suffocates you in no time.
(08 Sep 2014, 02:08 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: I wonder what the longest is someone can wear this, under normal conditions.

I have one.

No limit, if you keep calm and breathe in a steady way.
Is passing out the equivalent of suffocating and then waking back up?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,347 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: Culmor (1) , FagMan (1) , herrpee (1) , Jorge_cs (1) , Like Ra (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (4)