Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
Metal Steel Bondage Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Neck Collar Slave BDSM Restraint Adult Lock Sex Toys for Couples Sex Set Women Men
$4.05

chastity 2021
Dream Birds 2021 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Set Keuschheitsgurtel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$10.19

temorish
Latex Catsuit Red nose tube red teetch zip hidden two condoms cusotmized
$193.59-10%

anime fetish
Sexy Men Faux Leather Open Crotch Erotic Latex Pants PVC Night Club Men Straps Trousers Gothic Punk Fetish Club Wear
$56.87-25%

negative chastity
Positive and Negative Penis rings Sissy Chastity cage Locked in Lust Male Chastity Device with 4 rings
$763.17

shapewear
Women Backless Bra Body Bodysuit Seamless U Plunge Shapewear Bridal Shaper Corset for Wedding Slimming Underwear
$14.76-30%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 58) Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Fate/Apocrypha COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Astolfo Cosplay Mask
$966.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kei's MindWarp
(21 Apr 2024, 13:58 )emmasiscrds Wrote:
(21 Apr 2024, 13:19 )ranma82 Wrote:
(19 Apr 2024, 16:30 )emmasiscrds Wrote: In which order should I listen to Kei's files? Should I start with DG or with SG?
i think it depends on which one u want
either way good luck these files are good but do nothing sadly
Any other files that you can recommend? 😊

not really I wasted too much money and got no results in the past maybe u will find someone and u might share a different experience but for me most of this stuff is just noise even the Bambi stuff which is apparently the best hypno ever and did 0 to me even though I was so desperate for it too work I kept my headphone on listening for a weeks holiday Dodgy
(19 Apr 2024, 16:30 )emmasiscrds Wrote: In which order should I listen to Kei's files? Should I start with DG or with SG?

I read on 8kun this was the proper order, and can attest it works quite well: for DG start with demon girl mind control days 1-3, then demon girl horny mind days 1-3, then demon girl mind trap. Then you can move on to all the other DG files. Mind Trap is really long, and repeat listening works very well. I have had HFO's just from listening to the first three files. There are HFO and pleasure hole suggestions. Wear a butt plug. Some people here don't like the Kei files, I personally get much out of them.
(25 Apr 2024, 14:44 )littlewolfstar Wrote: Some people here don't like the Kei files
Yes 😊

But my SCM makes me listen to them from time to time.
(25 Apr 2024, 21:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Apr 2024, 14:44 )littlewolfstar Wrote: Some people here don't like the Kei files
Yes 😊

But my SCM makes me listen to them from time to time.

Your SCM makes you listen to them even though you don't like them? I'm guessing your (dominant or top?) find them useful. Do you know what the effects are supposed to be or is it simply the act of making you deal with brainwashing files that you don't enjoy? If you don't want to share your dynamic's details too I fully get it, but I'm curious. Thanks anyway
(25 Apr 2024, 14:44 )littlewolfstar Wrote:

I read on 8kun this was the proper order, and can attest it works quite well: for DG start with demon girl mind control days 1-3, then demon girl horny mind days 1-3, then demon girl mind trap. Then you can move on to all the other DG files. Mind Trap is really long, and repeat listening works very well. I have had HFO's just from listening to the first three files. There are HFO and pleasure hole suggestions. Wear a butt plug. Some people here don't like the Kei files, I personally get much out of them.

This is the first time I've heard of this, so thank you. Even when the site as up I couldn't find a listening order list. I randomly bought a variety of files but was too chicken to do much at the time lol

How long do you recommend listening to the three "intro" files? Are they the sort that should be in the background as well during the day, which is the impression I get, but unsure.

Also, now I cant find the first two files you are mentioning. Do you know the best place to find them or are they mostly lost on the internet now?
(25 Apr 2024, 22:16 )thesterjr Wrote: Your SCM makes you listen to them even though you don't like them?
SCM = SubConsciousMind

Have a look at this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...4#pid72404
(25 Apr 2024, 22:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Apr 2024, 22:16 )thesterjr Wrote: Your SCM makes you listen to them even though you don't like them?
SCM = SubConsciousMind

I had no idea. Fascinating. Not to derail the thread further I'll ask only one question about this.

How do you feel these separate hypnotic systems work together? I am tempted to take on a older challenge (a modified Project TF from Charlotte Gray with KEI as the main scaffolding for the daemon/succubus) and I wondered if you feel these all these have competed or complemented each other. Your SCM seems to lean toward complementary, but I wondered how you felt about it.
(25 Apr 2024, 22:55 )thesterjr Wrote: Your SCM seems to lean toward complementary, but I wondered how you felt about it.
I really can't comment here... I think the Curse Stroke Sissy thread (it's a big one ...) can give you some ideas what's going on. You can start from this post: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid44672 when the first "automatic writing" happened (this is what I call SCM, when my body moves on its own, in this case, writing text).
(25 Apr 2024, 22:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
SCM = SubConsciousMind

How exactly does your subconscious mind talk to you? Voice in your head? You write with pen/paper? You type it out?

Side note. Last night, I had a dream that I was transformed into a girl. And some dudes were gonna SA me. And I beat the shit out of them. And then when I went to find out what happened and why, I was handed a contract where my subconscious supposedly had agreed for me to become a woman and get SA'd and other changes like picking how I looked. I had trouble reading the contract. One part showed one of those "pick the box" memes with different breast sizes and apparently my subconscious mind checked the biggest option of "enormous" and then I tried to read on and then someone handed me a mirror and I looked similar to one of my ex-girlfriends. Some other stuff happened that wasn't important, but eventually I woke up. Just felt like sharing.
i think the files are just so well put together that i want to keep listening to them as well even though i dont believe they will work

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,513 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Bambi vs Kei vs SB - which one is more effective for you? Like Ra 36 18,122 30 Apr 2023, 20:18
Last Post: ranma82