Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Gold Silver Sequins Fashion Women Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe Wedge Heel Wedding Dress Mule Ladies Shoes Tacones Mujer
$52.38-55%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(GLb063)Customize Character Female Girl Resin Half Head Crossdress Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$845.79-25%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Classics Super Ultra-High Heels 16 CM Womens Sandals Sexy Buckle Strap Platform Banquet Pumps Shoes Zapatos Mujer
$65.12-55%

rolecos
ROLECOS Hestia Cosplay Wig Anime DanMachi Is It Wrong That I Want to Meet You in a Dungeo Cosplay Wig Women Synthetic Long Hair
$54.87-41%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Women Stockings Perspective Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Tight Hot Ultrathin Nylon Tights Clubwear Female Glossy Pantyhose
$5.20

inlzdz
Kids Girls Gymnastics Set Sports Dance Outfits Sleeveless Shiny Rhinestones Crop Top with Leggings Stage Performance Clothes
$30.33-42%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion High Street Black&white Patchwork Letter Printed Jumpsuits 2024 New Spring Autumn Casual Jump Suits
$63.94-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Just realised that I have time alone tomorrow morning...
but what to do.... now thats the question....

would need to be relatively quick and not require a whole load of set up or clean up...

thinking Lycra, cuffs & timer box with added stimulus in all the right places  Blush
so today is the day.. plan is lycra as its easier to clean up
Timer operated mains massager strapped into the right places...
cuffs, straps, chains, chastity and plug
Electronic Timed release.. either my mini timer box to hold the keys or my timer cuff box... unsure yet

May go for the isolation hood too.. if not just the ball gag harness
(28 Oct 2019, 09:30 )ltxrob Wrote: so today is the day.. plan is lycra as its easier to clean up
Timer operated mains massager strapped into the right places...
cuffs, straps, chains, chastity and plug
Electronic Timed release.. either my mini timer box to hold the keys or my timer cuff box... unsure yet

May go for the isolation hood too.. if not just the ball gag harness

That sounds like a good idea - make sure the gag (or hood) is nice and tight!  😁

Jealous!!! 

MJ
well I did it... things didn't go perfect... but I have a bad video uploading and ill do a "completed" session post later
Anticipation is growing...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Time alone on business... ltxrob 25 5,498 03 Dec 2019, 19:21
Last Post: slaafruben
A day off, alllll by myself tomorrow. =) Daemon 6 10,270 27 Feb 2010, 12:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (3) , madjack (1)