Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Flirting Feather Tickler Clitoris Stimulator Bondage Steel Slave Sex Toys For Coupels Juguetes Sexules Adult Games Sex Game
$4.94

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

bondage high heels
Unsexy High Heels Women Pumps 18cm 7inch Stiletto Ankle Wrap High Heel Spike Metal High Heel Bondage Dress Shoes Plus Size 36-45
$92.90-10%

XCKNY
XCKNY Silk smooth luster sexy tight gloves Glossy long sleeve decoration mixed with Yoga leisure beach swimsuit Party Gloves
$42.91-45%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Women Sexy Elastic Tights Ultrathin 1-Line Pantyhose Ultra-slip Invisible Hosiery 0D Perspective Ladies Toe Transparent Medias
$6.04-29%

automatic masturbator
HESEKS 5D Flesh Telescopic Automatic Mastubator Heating Real Voice Oral Masturbator Blowjob Machine Vagina Sex Toy for Men
$41.99

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Durable Effective Cleaning Comfortable Fit Protected Rubber Latex Gloves For Dishwashing Sanitary
$3.00

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is it okay if I don't want a bdsm master?
Hey I know I'm a newbie in the bdsm world, but is it okay if I don't want to have a master, and still be a part of the bdsm community?

I recently had a bad experience in my local bdsm community, I met a master and made an agreement but when the scene was played out some rules were broken, nothing too extreme, but I guess that my trust was broken so now I have zero desire to find a partner. This is a bit of a problem since I like self bondage, and I would need a partner if I ever want to try more difficult and restrictive knots.

Anyways, has this ever happened to you? How did you handle the situation?
You have found an unreliable person and you just didn't fit each other. Very common, unfortunately.
I have been doing self bondage for over 25 years. In that time, I was both a master and slave. As a master, and this is just me, when others came over, I pretty much tie them up, give them what they are looking for and off they go.
As a slave, I have only found one master I could fully trust. After a good year of playing, she just up and disappeared without any reason. I guess it wasn’t for her.
I did have one playmate, for over 20 years. We both like dressing up, tieing each other up, getting into straitjackets and having hours of fun.
He got married and that was that.
We still see each other, but our meetings are short and not so sweet. Don’t get us wrong, we both love each each other and all, we just can’t do anything fun.

Love to have a playmate again. And I’m still looking. But after writing this, I think I may have found someone. I don’t take hints very well, so if you want to get my attention, hit me with a brick.
(09 Mar 2021, 16:13 )Tinker D Wrote: I did have one playmate, for over 20 years. We both like dressing up, tieing each other up, getting into straitjackets and having hours of fun.
wow... cool!...

(09 Mar 2021, 16:13 )Tinker D Wrote: I don’t take hints very well, so if you want to get my attention, hit me with a brick.
😁 Same!
Men usually don't take hints very well 😉

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Not any more, we don’t.
Thanks to the ME-TO movement.

You may be hot, but I’m gun shy.
Pretty much what was said - incompatible.

Plus something that has crept up in the lifestyle since 50 Shades - fakes who use BDSM to get laid etc. They really have little to no interest in BDSM, are not open to being mentored or learning how to do things in a safe manner (ie risk reduction) and truly have no clue about things.

I blame two things - the internet and as well the local communities. The internet has lots of info, but contradicting info. The community has let this stuff perpetuate, taking little interest it seems to truly address things.

Before the internet things were a lot safer. People had to vouch for others, honour meant something, we learned by being mentored, and we learned starting from the bottom up (old leather rules way). We self policed better. If someone stepped out of line like was done here, that person would be approached by others and actions taken (ie being barred from local events for a time, or if serious enough - ie rape, etc - total bannishment and being blacklisted with your name meaning diddly afterwards). Now, if we try to bring any of that back, the newbs whine and complain.
So true
(09 Mar 2021, 16:13 )Tinker D Wrote: hit me with a brick.
@Tinker D & @Like Ra Am I being too subtle?
 Subtle.gif   
(09 Mar 2021, 20:38 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: @Tinker D & @Like Ra Am I being too subtle?
[Image: attachment.php,qthumbnail=45892.pagespee...RHuPL3.gif]   
Let me guess...

o- She's looking for the bathroom?
o- She's asking for some salt?
o- She's trying to sell you something?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection of 140000 Pictures with BDSM Content OhYeah23 2 601 14 Aug 2023, 12:39
Last Post: OhYeah23
What is BDSM? vanessa_fetish 5 4,320 19 Mar 2014, 05:54
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (1)