Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
iEFiEL Mens Sexy Anti-skid Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$18.05-39%

click lock bondage cage
Latest HT V5 Click Lock Padlock Male Natural Resin Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Fetish Adult Sex Toy 3 Color A5
$10.32

penis pump
Accessories For Size Master Stretch Penis Extender Enlarger System Sex Toy Men Penile Pump Sleeve Belt for Stretcher Enhancement
$19.96

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-24%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Mesh Lingerie Luxury Brand Bodysuit Backless Tops for Women 3 Piece Lingerie Set with Garter Sexydresses for Women
$33.28-54%

male chastity
Cock Ring Penis Enlargement Sex Toys For Men Gay Delay Ejeculation Condom Adult Dick Ring Male Masturbator Accessories Sex Shop
$2.52

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Is it okay if I don't want a bdsm master?
option D - all of the above.
(09 Mar 2021, 21:04 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: option D - all of the above.
O_o ... She invaded my house and squeezes me out???? Shok
Seriously, among 16 personality types, there are two especially bad about "sensing" what others are "really feeling" about them. I belong to one of those two types 😁 So, I'm VERY familiar with what @Tinker D is talking about.
(09 Mar 2021, 20:38 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(09 Mar 2021, 16:13 )Tinker D Wrote: hit me with a brick.
@Tinker D & @Like Ra Am I being too subtle?

(09 Mar 2021, 20:25 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Now, if we try to bring any of that back, the newbs whine and complain.
So true, back then there was honor for a reason... there were consequences to your actions, and not only for bad things. If you did good, good things happened to you in return too.

that doesn’t mean she wants sex or bondage.how do I know that she only wants me to take pictures for her modeling job or listing clothing for eBay or something.
Ok, that needs fixing.
Wasn’t supposed to be in that window.
(09 Mar 2021, 21:42 )Tinker D Wrote: that needs fixing.
Fixed 😊
(09 Mar 2021, 21:41 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: I'm INFP
If you are indeed INFP, you should know perfectly well how people "Feel" about you 😊
Or worse, slapped with a lawsuit.

Nope, I’ll take the brick to the head first. Or a forceful kiss on the lips before I wrap my arms around her body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Collection of 140000 Pictures with BDSM Content OhYeah23 2 606 14 Aug 2023, 12:39
Last Post: OhYeah23
What is BDSM? vanessa_fetish 5 4,327 19 Mar 2014, 05:54
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , PurpleVibes (3) , Tinker D (6) , unicast (1) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Vixien (1)