Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gaff panties
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-54%

erotic
Sexy Silicone Butt Plug Fox Tail SM Games Cosplay Anal Plug Prostate Massage Adult Sex Toys For Women Erotic Sex Product
$3.92

crossdress cosplay female
EYUNG 8th/9th Cosplay Fake Breasts For Crossdressing Silicone Breast Forms Full Bodysuit Boobs Silicone Breast Plates 45-115kg
$373.89-58%

dildo chair
Female Masturbation Sex Furniture Sex Pleasure Sexual Chair Sex Swing Elastic Sex Chair No Vibrator For Women Sex Toys For Women
$60.86-52%

glossy body suit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Backless Bodysuit High Cut Leotards One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Plus Size Yoga Sports Fitness Swimming
$7.74-43%

speerise
Speerise Adult Silver Turtleneck Shiny Gymnastics Leotard Costumes For Girls Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Metallic Unitard
$124.50

latex zentai
Latex Catsuit Black Color Rubber Zentai Suit Neck Entry Ruuber Bodysuit with Crotch Zip High Quality Women's Catsuit
$145.18-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Interesting forced standing
So I decided I wanted to do another forced high heel standing session. This time I used a pvc pipe and chain attached to my collar as a yoke. Tide that to the top of the doors and ankles to opposite doors. I could have let my self out whenever I wanted but as some of you know I have a large window in my place. I had placed the keys to the locks right in front of the window. I also added obstacles like chairs and bags to slow me down. 
I got dressed in my usual layer attire but with a new tighter corset. I also used the tallest heels next to the ballet boots so I could spend some time tied up. In all I was bound standing fo 25 min before the vibrator got the best of me. If not for that I could have stood here at least an hour but would have gotten bored. Hope you like the pictures. Let me know of any suggestions stor future dares.
 IMG_0194.JPG     IMG_0196.JPG     IMG_0185.PNG     IMG_0186.PNG     IMG_0187.PNG     IMG_0188.PNG     IMG_0190.PNG     IMG_0192.PNG     IMG_0193.PNG   
Your vision seems to be covered by a hood. How hard does that make seeing and breathing? Also, are you wearing a gag underneath the hood?
(11 Oct 2019, 22:16 )Frank Wrote: Your vision seems to be covered by a hood. How hard does that make seeing and breathing? Also, are you wearing a gag underneath the hood?
Not that hard really. It’s the hood of the zentai suit. And yes I did have a gag. Never the same without one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ballet boots standing JackWong25 24 9,927 13 Dec 2021, 11:40
Last Post: ltxrob
Forced standing on high heels Max515 39 30,622 15 Dec 2019, 23:53
Last Post: Like Ra
Standing Spread Eagle vanessa_fetish 22 47,456 16 Dec 2016, 02:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Frank (1) , JackWong25 (2)