Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Creative Men Art Irregular Lines 3D Jumpsuit CyberPunk Bodysuit Halloween Party Cosplay Costume Performance Romper Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

leather pencil skirt
Women Sexy Skirts Glossy Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Waistband Pencil Skirt Shiny Wet Look Latex Skirt Clubwear
$9.91

cock cage
HESEKS Cock Cage Penis Rings Vibrator Testis Scrotal Restraint Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation APP Remote Control Recharge 18
$30.00-40%

stainless steel penis
FRRK DG DG3 DG4 DG5 DG6 DG7 Urethral Catheter Tube for Matching FRRK Chastity Cage Only
$30.25-20%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$37.09-40%

Foreskin Corrector
2Pcs Penis Rings Foreskin Corrector Resistance Ring Delay Ejaculation Couple Cock Rings Adult Game Shop Sex Toys For Men
$1.91-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Interesting forced standing
So I decided I wanted to do another forced high heel standing session. This time I used a pvc pipe and chain attached to my collar as a yoke. Tide that to the top of the doors and ankles to opposite doors. I could have let my self out whenever I wanted but as some of you know I have a large window in my place. I had placed the keys to the locks right in front of the window. I also added obstacles like chairs and bags to slow me down. 
I got dressed in my usual layer attire but with a new tighter corset. I also used the tallest heels next to the ballet boots so I could spend some time tied up. In all I was bound standing fo 25 min before the vibrator got the best of me. If not for that I could have stood here at least an hour but would have gotten bored. Hope you like the pictures. Let me know of any suggestions stor future dares.
 IMG_0194.JPG     IMG_0196.JPG     IMG_0185.PNG     IMG_0186.PNG     IMG_0187.PNG     IMG_0188.PNG     IMG_0190.PNG     IMG_0192.PNG     IMG_0193.PNG   
Your vision seems to be covered by a hood. How hard does that make seeing and breathing? Also, are you wearing a gag underneath the hood?
(11 Oct 2019, 22:16 )Frank Wrote: Your vision seems to be covered by a hood. How hard does that make seeing and breathing? Also, are you wearing a gag underneath the hood?
Not that hard really. It’s the hood of the zentai suit. And yes I did have a gag. Never the same without one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ballet boots standing JackWong25 24 9,857 13 Dec 2021, 11:40
Last Post: ltxrob
Forced standing on high heels Max515 39 30,439 15 Dec 2019, 23:53
Last Post: Like Ra
Standing Spread Eagle vanessa_fetish 22 47,375 16 Dec 2016, 02:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Frank (1) , JackWong25 (2)