Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$27.13

lobudek
Female Long Dress Mesh Silver Crystals Rhinestones Celebration Wedding Evening Elegant Sexy Slim Performance Clothes Stage Wear
$181.98-26%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl Fake Boobs,Half Body Suit, Artificial Silicone Breasts Enhancer CDEG Cup,Crossdresser Transgender Mastectomy
$211.75-36%

bondage restraints
Adjustable Handcuffs & Ankle Cuffs Adult Sex Toys For Woman Couples Restraints Collar Slave Erotic Bdsm Bondage Set Fetish Games
$21.31

breath control latex
Ftshist Shiny Leather 3D Mouth Mask Latex Fetish Metallic Choking Mask BDSM Roleplay PU Leather Sex Breath Control Cosplay Games
$12.08-38%

crossdress
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-54%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Anal Dilator Bdsm Sex Toy Gay Prostate Massage For Anus Enlargement By Pump
$27.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Interesting crossdressing photos & videos
Fantastic idea, gorgeous photos, excellent preparations, in some sense I even envy the guy (besides, he's got very suitable parameters), but ... no mistake can be made ... And that's the most frustrating moment.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 crossdressing-06.jpg     crossdressing-05.jpg     crossdressing-04.jpg     crossdressing-03.jpg     crossdressing-02.jpg     crossdressing-01.jpg   
Ok i have to ask. What is this "free style" thing that seems to pop up more and more lately? I haven't been active on here for AGES, but i seen the word a few other places as well where I am active? Is it some new wording for CD/TV people? and if so, why? what is so wrong with Crossdresser or Transvestite?
Just a very curious person here 😁 so please don't get offended 😁
(02 Jan 2018, 21:45 )Zooy Wrote: The concept of free style fashion is that you wear what you want. If it is a mixture of mens clothes and womens clothes, fine. There is no need to present as a woman. Hence, no need to use makeup.

I'd never heard freestyle referenced towards TG or TS people but wasn't sure what it did mean so had to look it up.  Hope that helps.
Freestyle is a rather new term, being a few years, for people wanting to wear almost any type of clothing without being labeled as one thing or another. At lease that is what I get out of this and it does fit with who and what I I think I am.
Besides, why do you care if I desire to wear a skirt or a scoop neck top. I’m not hurting anyone, am I? And for those that are somewhat offended by what I wear, well I guess we all have hang ups.
When I first started posting on this site, I really wasn’t sure what I was sexually.
CD, TG, TS.... didn’t know. But over the years, I found out that what I really like was to be able wear whatever I want to wear. And now, it feels natural for me to wear skirts, nylons, underwear of my choosing or for fun a satin dress for private entertainment.
"Freestyle" does not have references to gender in clothing, unlike CD and/or TV, which imply wearing clothes of the opposite gender. E.g. tights, leggings, skirts, dresses do not belong to a specific gender. So I like the "freestyle" definition, and prefer it over other "stigmatizing memes" (🡄 actually, I like this definition 😌)
(19 Feb 2020, 09:05 )gunz Wrote: I haven't been active on here for AGES
And you are very welcome back! 😉
Hmm okay so for me it seems this Freestyle is a Mixture of current things. like a combination. Or a new version/new level of Unisex if you will 😁 As long as people are happy with who they are, i dont rly care. Will I stare if i meet a man on the streets wearing a very obvious girls skirt. Of course I will stare, but that dosnt mean i put that person in any form for "crazy box" 😁 You do you, I do me 😁 right?
And that is correct. Who knows, maybe if we both meet somewhere, some time, you just might think I look good, as I might think you look just as good. No matter what we wear.
Freestyle or freedom of dress.
Eddie Izzard. I don't think I've seen him show this much leg before.
 male_to_female-16_Eddie_Izzard.jpg   
Quite the funny guy in Mystery Men and My Super Ex-Girlfriend.
(27 Feb 2020, 16:23 )Frank Wrote: Eddie Izzard
Related: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid28621

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,169 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,704 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,821 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D
"Getting rid of" a crossdressing fetish? EllieAndAlice 32 6,665 21 Jan 2022, 21:59
Last Post: Like Ra
completely random crossdressing situation =) thehuntsauce 0 1,489 05 Mar 2021, 04:35
Last Post: thehuntsauce