Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Sexy Latex Rubber Dress Back Zipper Short Sleeve Low Neck Club Wear Costume
$90.75-8%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-51%

latex pencil skirt
Women Faux Latex Mini Skirt High Waist PU Leather Skirts Black Ladies Slim Stretch Bodycon Pencil Skirts Sexy Clubwear Custom
$327.33-39%

oil shiny bodycon
Sexy Candy Color Tight Pencil Dress Satin Smooth Oil Glossy Shiny Bodycon Dress Elastic Push Up Packet Hip Stretch Step Dress
$33.71-50%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Shiny Patent Leather G-String Gloss Latex Coating T-Back Sexy Metallic Color Thong Mid-Rise PVC One-Piece Briefs
$19.34-28%

amoresy
AMORESY Uranus series summer tight sports sleeveless vest for men with high elasticity, sweat absorption and breathable running
$30.10

bondage lock
Flirt Toys of Silicone Safety Mouth Gag Ball With Leather Strap Shackle Lock for Bdsm Bondage Adults Games
$6.03-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Interesting crossdressing photos & videos
Rogerio Alves (of Libidex) X Factor audition.

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/MKXgnR2JWvs
[/video]
Interesting and very positive compilations.

Crossdressing couples:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceJFYeJ2bo0

youtube.com/watch?v=V16ZnR9wpLM

youtube.com/watch?v=i6KGBs6hGkQ
 9B944172-06CF-4ACF-83E7-090E6522976D.jpeg   
One of the best I’ve ever seen.
I certainly remember my first time, but I've never been this good even after a lot longer than 7 years! (and thanks Ra for reminding me about the Likera RSS streams)
 penny.jpg   

Love her description as well:

7 Year Trannyversary!
7 years ago I first dressed up fully as a girl and saw my femme self looking back at me in the mirror for the first time.

I'd never really thought about crossdressing much before that, apart from a couple of times when I'd worn a french maid costume and a terrible blond wig during kinky roleplay with my missus. Once I'd discovered it, I was hooked and wanted to do it properly. It took me a couple of months to get my look good enough before posting pics online both on here and tvchix, and then going out for the first time to BNO a few weeks after.

This photo is of a biological woman, but I can relate to the look on her face.
 me.jpg   

After transforming from a nondescript male figure into the fetish doll in my imagination, it's that moment of "wow, look what have I become."
This one is very convincing!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsHjA61AqCo

Attached Files
Good morning -Male to Female-Roanyer silicone mask May for crossdresser.mp4 (Size: 22.97 MB )

(30 Dec 2018, 07:13 )Like Ra Wrote: This one is very convincing

That's the most convincing silicone mask/head/chest combination I think I've ever seen on someone!
More crossdressing pairs:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0IA3MxgBs
No idea where to post this. The animation and TTS are terrible, but the content is fun:

Forced Feminization and Crossdressing - Mom’s out of town!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z59f46h3qFA
Looks like a very old Pixar film from the early 80s
Still kind of fun to watch.
Some picture

jagstrumpor01.jpg     jagstrumpor03.jpg    ]  jagstrumpor04.jpg   

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 jagstrumpor02.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,155 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,646 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,815 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D
"Getting rid of" a crossdressing fetish? EllieAndAlice 32 6,645 21 Jan 2022, 21:59
Last Post: Like Ra
completely random crossdressing situation =) thehuntsauce 0 1,486 05 Mar 2021, 04:35
Last Post: thehuntsauce