Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
15cm NSFW Lovely Project Anime Figure Himeko PVC Cute Sexy Girl Anime Action Figure Hentai Collectable Model Adult Toy Doll Gift
$34.48-41%

gaff men
Lace G-String Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Hollow Elastic Underpants For Gay
$34.80-39%

zlatameer
Sexy Natural Latex Men Leggings Rubber Pants Tight Trousers with Side Strips Handmade S-LTM029
$116.14-18%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Underwear Chastity Belt Male Panties Penis Sleeve Cock Ring Anal Beads Bondage Cage Device Sex Toys for Men Gay
$131.18-29%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Crotchless Women Pantyhose Exotic Body Stockings Fishnet Hollow Tights See-through Open Sex Restraint Teddy Hot Bodysuit
$2.31

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU Silicone Hip Pants Open Crotch Full Buttocks For Cosplay Crossdresser Full Hip Pants Human Demon Transgender Lower Body
$601.98-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Boots With Belt High Heels Custom Leg Width Length Stilettos Over The Knee Boots Fall Pointed Toes
$204.49-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

In search of a blindfold like this
OK, intrepid shoppers - I want a blindfold like the one in the attached photo.  

(PS: about 3:50 into this video:  http://www.boundhub.com/videos/135209/sa...nd-gagged/)

I've hunted on Aliexpress, found something similar in "leather", but it looks stiff.

Found the darlex version produced by BondageWebbing, but was hoping to spend quite a bit less than that one. 

Found a latex version that made the BondageWebbing version look affordable.

With all of the full lycra hoods out there on aliexpress etc. for CHEAP, I've got to think there's SOMETHING out there.

Help?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 blindfold.PNG   
Looks like a sleep mask I use when I need to get some sleep during the day.
Ropemarks were supposed to make these but I can't find them on their store, I did find someone else making one of their similar designs though

https://www.fetischladen.ch/BDSM-Toys/Ma...anguage=en

I really want one of these too
There's a couple variations in design and materials for the kind of blindfold you're looking for. Unfortunately, I don't know of any places to get one. The one from BondageWebbing at $30 may be your best option right now. Anything made of leather will run around $50.

In the meantime, here's a few pics I found in my library of what you may be looking for.
 081740240zz.jpg     elizabeth0110x.jpg     exposure_3_by_ropemarks-d5ct8nd.jpg     predicament_bondage_by_blackink1-d8mja0d.jpg     wmbc17297e.jpg   
From digging around online, it appears this is the one from the video I linked: http://www.hottbonds.com/SearchResult.as...egoryID=23

If I'm going $30 for the darlex one....$45 for the leather isn't so bad?

Contributors: blueboyia (2) , Christina (1) , Frank (1) , Tinker D (1)