Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Sexy PVC Latex Full Zip Skirt Fetish Women Faux Leather High Waist Long Seamless Bodycon Mermaid Skirts 4XL Skits Custom
$56.75-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Fashion Crotch Thigh Boots Women Multi Straps With 8 Locks High Heel Visible Platform Lockable Zipper Front Custom Legs
$363.00-33%

anal plug
Men Butt Plug Anal Sex Tail Toys Adults Games Sex Products Butt Anal Plug Sex Toy Anal Plug Fox Tail Sex Toys For Women Couples
$2.26

ladyboy
Plus Size Men Hiding Gaff Panties Transgender Crossdresser Thong Transvestite Underwear Mens Underwear for Ladyboy Briefs
$5.59-50%

anal vibrator
12 Speeds Anal Vibrator G spot Vibrator Adult Sex Toys for Woman Prostate Massage Butt Plug Stimulator USB Charge Sex Products
$11.63

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Adult Games APP Remote Control Power Box Electro Device SM Player Sex Electrical Stimulator Medical Themed Device
$180.29-47%

breath control latex
Malaysian Original Pink Eyes Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate BDSM Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask
$192.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ice delay
a very quick and simple question...
When using the ice in sock/stockings/fabric bag methods what size steel ring are people using?
I've got some 35mm diameter ones on the way but I'm worried they may be a bit big?
I suppose the answer is just use more ice...
Yes, either more ice, or smaller ring 😉  35mm sound too big to me.

This is the construction I use for ~1h enema delays:

IMG_2152-enema-ice-lock.jpg   
Ok. Thanks.
Off to find some 25mm rings then.
20mm round and 25mm D types on the way.
One of the 3 will work I'm sure. :-D
I did a little ice delay testing last night.
Hung a sock up in the garage with a small Ice cube made in one of those disposable ice making bags.
It was maybe 32mm square and 10mm thick at its widest. I used a 25mm D ring and a bit of weight and set it to run.
Garage was at about 15degC
All in all before the ring fell off it took about 1h5m
There was still a small bit of ice left in the sock, but it had become small enough to pass through the ring.
A more standard cube at maybe 4x2.5x2cm will give a longer time in the same conditions.

Looks like some fun to be had during the business trip next week. :-D
(07 Oct 2015, 09:09 )ltxrob Wrote: I did a little ice delay testing last night.
Hung a sock up in the garage with a small Ice cube made in one of those disposable ice making bags.
It was maybe 32mm square and 10mm thick at its widest. I used a 25mm D ring and a bit of weight and set it to run.
Garage was at about 15degC
All in all before the ring fell off it took about 1h5m
There was still a small bit of ice left in the sock, but it had become small enough to pass through the ring.
A more standard cube at maybe 4x2.5x2cm will give a longer time in the same conditions.

Looks like some fun to be had during the business trip next week. :-D

I'm so glad to hear its not just me doing this kind of scientific experiment 😁

Personal experience has highlighted the following additional factors that need to be included in any ice release calculation algorithm 😋 :

1. the weight applied to the ice release - i.e. if only the weight of keys then increase release time, but if the ice is under a greater weight (for example if used as an integral part of your bondage) then the release time is decreased

2. the proximity of the ice to your body (or any other source of heat) - sounds obvious but hanging on a nail in the garage will encounter a reasonably consistent temperature, but if hanging above your bound body on the bed the temperature will increase by a good few degrees. Likewise if located in a place that will receive direct sunlight/shade that changes during your session (imagine starting on a sunny day, but then the cloud covers the sun... random extra time?). Hotel rooms will have heaters that cut in/out so that also needs to be considered (memories of tethering my ice release to the radiator in a hotel room (the only suitable fixed point) only for it to switch on 5minutes into the session and melt almost instantly.. DOH!

3. the material used to hold the ice-cubes - another factor that can change the melt time quite significantly. Some materials are better insulators than others, so it's best to stick to single solution (stocking, sock, plastic bag, whatever - my preference is for one of those small mesh laundry detergent bags)

4, water purity and freezing methods - I'm not an expert on this one, but recall TV programmes in which the water content and how it was frozen could change the melt rate... probably not an issue for your average self-bondage session, but... ? 😉
I did also experiment with ice-rings (like an 'O') using them to hold the release keys (or enema release) but found the melt time to be very random with any 'flaw' in the ice-ring causing early release.

MJ

Ps. I love it when the threads get 'technical'
(07 Oct 2015, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: if used as an integral part of your bondage
This is how I usually use ice-locks - they keep me bound to something unmovable, like a heavy bed. So they are always under a significant tension, and have to withstand pulling and yanking. Also, it's always better to keep your place as dry as possible, what means the ice cubes should be small, yet the time in bondage should not decrease. The solution is quite simple - use small metal rings and several cotton socks, both for thickness, and for thermal insulation. If you do not use the ice-lock for hanging keys or enema tubes, and can apply some force, the sock bundle can be thicker, than the inner diameter of the ring.
My plan is for the rig to be holding the end of my strap to the 'static item' so it will receive some extra assistance in melting but it will be nowhere near me.
Setup will be something like this.
1) gear up in latex with toys
2) Ice in sport sock tied to bed leg at floor level
3) ring trapped by ice with end of strap passed through it.
4) this is repeated for both arms (redundancy)
5) lie down on bed and strap legs,thighs, waist and shoulders to bed
6) Finish bits and turn on the toys
7) Clip the wrist restraints to the other end of the straps and pull the tail to shorten the straps until locked in
8) wait and enjoy the toys and see if anything happens.
(30 Sep 2015, 14:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, either more ice, or smaller ring 😉  35mm sound too big to me.

This is the construction I use for ~1h enema delays:

Do you ever have problems with the cloth of the sock snagging on the sharper edges of the connected hardware?
(07 Oct 2015, 19:46 )helpless85 Wrote: Do you ever have problems with the cloth of the sock snagging on the sharper edges of the connected hardware?
Fortunately not. Probably because there were no sharp edges 😉

Contributors: essanym (3) , farao (1) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (10) , madjack (4) , Max515 (3) , Tinker D (2)