Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Black Sleeveless Ballet Dance Leotards Open-back Thong Gymnastics Bodysuits High Neck Rompers Skin Stage Costumes
$21.66-34%

shiny stockings
Womens Glossy See-through Stockings Ultra Thin Oil Shiny Solid Color Elastic Sheer Thigh High Socks Sexy Hosiery Lingerie
$3.45

zlatameer
Sexy Male Latex Briefs Rubber Burning Men Underwear Thong Handmade Costumes RPM039
$31.44-52%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD36--7)Customize Full Head With Lock Pretty Female/Girl Japanese Animego Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdress Doll
$1076.90-20%

headphone sleeping mask
Sports Headphones 3.5mm Wired Stereo Music Headband Breathable Sleep Eye Mask Soft Earphone for Mobile Phone PC Birthday Gifts
$26.57-45%

pantyhose bodysuit
Men Gay Sissy Sexy Lace Mesh Fishnet Bodystocking See Through Lingerie Bodysuit Open Butt Pantyhose Hosiery Jumpsuit
$21.66-40%

faak
New Powerful Vibration G-Spot Vibrator Clitoral Massager Stimulator Adult Sex Toy for Women Couples
$3.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ice delay
(17 Apr 2019, 07:26 )Max515 Wrote: After the timer expires, I still have to press the button to open the padlock. That means the padlock must be reachable with my hands. If I can reach the padlock, I can also reach the keys and what use is a padlock then?

I'd thought of that and I should have explained my solution in my earlier post - sorry!  Blush

Lock your escape keys away in something like one these cheap cash boxes and then have the key to the cash box on the electronic padlock - being able to reach that key is no use to you unless you can recover it to open the box containing the keys to your cuffs/chains.

For added fun you can place the cash box as far away from the electronic padlock as you like, forcing you to carry the key from with you to where the box full of your escape keys is. I imagine that if you are blindfolded this would be quiet a challenge, even in a small empty room. 

Don't drop that key though! You may never find it again and that would be a 'bad thing'!!!!!  Scare3 Help

Sorry again for not explaining that rather vital detail - it was in my head but not my typing fingers!  😁

MJ
just go with an Amazon kitchen safe... you can set it from 1 minute to 10 days I think.
Sure you can break it, but they are not cheap meaning youll only do that in a real emergency
new batteries every time means it will not die on you pausing the timer.
Can this kitchen safe be locked in place somehow? E.g. with Kensington lock?
(17 Apr 2019, 17:17 )Like Ra Wrote: Can this kitchen safe be locked in place somehow? E.g. with Kensington lock?

not really...but you could drill a few holes in the bottom and screw it to something... then when close you cant move it until the time is up as you cant reach the screws
some one on Thingiverse (3d printing/ modelling website) has produced and shared an extra tough container for the Amazon Kitchen safe.. perfect for keys! 😉

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3154080
(18 Apr 2019, 11:53 )ltxrob Wrote: some one on Thingiverse (3d printing/ modelling website) has produced and shared an extra tough container for the Amazon Kitchen safe.. perfect for keys! 😉

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3154080

Nice:
Quote:Usable space is the same square like the original, but only approx 50mm in height.
Four 5mm mounting holes to fix it to any surface, 6mm thick bottom, 10mm thick walls.
Printed with 2mm wall thickness and 50 % infill, this box is rock solid and took nearly
38 hours to print.
No way to manipulate the lock or break up the lock bars 😊
Be aware of that, before you lock it up ...

"38 hours to print" 😁
(18 Apr 2019, 12:40 )Like Ra Wrote: "38 hours to print" [Image: biggrin.gif]

My kigurumi mask was significantly longer than that to print.

(18 Apr 2019, 11:53 )ltxrob Wrote: some one on Thingiverse (3d printing/ modelling website) has produced and shared an extra tough container for the Amazon Kitchen safe.. perfect for keys! 😉

That's cool, I bet I could design and make larger than normal ice delay locks for people that use them.  Would anyone be interested?
people have been there... done that.. 😉

https://www.thingiverse.com/search?q=ice...9ad419d64c

and to be fair if you were to take some of those models and print them at 150-200% assuming your printer can handle the size increase you would be default have a longer delay
(19 Apr 2019, 12:13 )ltxrob Wrote: and to be fair if you were to take some of those models and print them at 150-200% assuming your printer can handle the size increase you would be default have a longer delay

My printer can print something roughly the size of a motorcycle helmet. That would be a rather long ice delay I think.
(20 Apr 2019, 01:20 )essanym Wrote:
(19 Apr 2019, 12:13 )ltxrob Wrote: and to be fair if you were to take some of those models and print them at 150-200% assuming your printer can handle the size increase you would be default have a longer delay

My printer can print something roughly the size of a motorcycle helmet.  That would be a rather long ice delay I think.

yes that would... maybe not quite that big!!! 😋

Contributors: essanym (3) , farao (1) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (10) , madjack (4) , Max515 (3) , Tinker D (2)