Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$27.13

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Black Cotton Blended Hooded Long Sleeves Dress for Women 2024 Spring Summer Letter Printed Slim Fit Above Knee Dress
$289.07

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$41.58-5%

cosplay sexy
Erotic Sexy Lingerie Anime Cosplay Costumes sleepwear Dress Women Lace Outfit Fancy Slim Fit Open Chest Uniform Sexy Cheongsam
$20.16-32%

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather MINI Skirt with Thong Spanking Skirt Club DS Dance Bondage Erotic Lingerie Skirt Night Clubwear
$22.87-37%

click lock bondage cage
2022 New Clear Design HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$16.55-16%

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-13%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I took stock of my gear today ...
(11 Aug 2021, 18:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Aug 2021, 16:56 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again... 
Bring yours for yourself! 😂

Oh I will and quite a bit more! 😊
Okay - my turn....

To be honest, I’d rather forget the last 2 years: the pandemic made any kinky fun virtually impossible (as opposed to the ‘virtual working’ many of us have been doing from home over the internet!). This time has not, however, been a total loss – I’ve been adding bits and pieces to my collection of naughty items, mostly as a result of interminable conference calls which led to me roaming around the internet and making a few (and be kind to me here) ‘impulse buys’, some of which I don’t now regret!

As I’ve posted previously, my biggest challenges have been A) sneaking these new purchases past my GF without her getting suspicious and B) hiding them safely away in anticipation of C) a play day sometime soon. I think I’ve achieved A) and B), but C) is still somewhere in the future.

What I did have the opportunity to do was to take stock of what I’ve got, re-pack everything in a neater manner (and not simply stuff things into the bag and hope the zips don’t burst!) and take some photos to share with you folks (spurred on by @Bound Whore)

So here goes:

1 tightsetc (2).jpg   

My tights, stocking and knee-highs

Some honourable mentions:

1. These are tights I use for my encasement sessions - 3 are new pairs, not yet tested, but look very durable and stretchy (a full review will follow)

2. My old favourites! Aristoc tights (no clue what type) buy so nice to wear. The left-hand pair have a ‘cock hole’ in the crotch, which occurred by happy chance and enables all sorts of fun things to go on!

3. My wet-look tights and stockings (with attached suspender straps) – love these when seeking a ‘different look’ for my play time.

2. bodysuits.jpg   

Let’s talk pantyhose bodysuits!

1. and 2. My full body suits, with hood, feet, gloves and sheath – totally awesome to wear, but a real challenge to actually get into and zip closed on your own. 2 is the nicest next to the skin and for some reason the material really ‘clings’ when you wear it.

3 and 4. These are my oldest suits and show it! No gloves or hood and open crotch in design, they are looking a bit ‘tatty’ these days and tend to be relegated to sessions when I thing things could get messy or rough (or both) and I don’t want to risk ruining nicer suits.
The rest are also hood and gloves-less models, but have sheaths. They are also, generally, of a heavier denier (60-100) and I love to use them when I need to have clear vision (very difficult through the hooded ones) whilst still being dressed to some degree

2a new leotardtights.jpg   

New nylon purchases

Two new nylon bodies, with sheaths, and not yet tested ‘in action’ (another full review when I do) one is, essentially, a pair of tights with shoulder straps and the other a leotard style.

I’ve circled two pairs of long nylon gloves, which I brought to help with some planned encasement sessions (another to have a full review when time permits)

3 bodies.jpg   

Lovely leotards

1.My ‘single glove’ leotard. Great fun and possible to get into on your own (also slightly too easy to get out of!), slightly on the small side and every time I use it there is a fear of ripping the ‘single glove’ arrangement.

2. Actually a ‘control-top’ type vest, which doubles as a very short dress – very naughty to wear.

3. simple body, but sooo tight! One to wear when I’m feeling the need to hold things in place, but only suitable for shorter sessions.

4. High-necked – I so wanted this to fit, but the crotch length is just too short! I can close it, but the ‘poppers’ pop very easily. I tend to use this more as a ‘top’ then as a body.

5. An old friend – had this for years and years. Repaired many times and I’ve been tempted to throw away a few times, but can’t bring myself to do it - Sentimental old fool that I am!  Blush

6 a mesh leotard – another new purchase and not yet tested in action. I like the feel of it and the high-neck is a sure-fire winner for my tastes.

4 enfemme.jpg   

En-Femme

An assortment of my more ‘impulsive’ buys made when in a more feminine mood. The black body-con dress is a sure-fire winner, whereas the PVC ‘skater’ dress is a big disappointment and destined for the next clothing donations bag (I wonder what they’ll make of it?) I’ve not yet tried the grater belt or corselette, or many of the other tops on display.

Oh, and not forgetting my silicon ‘boobs’ – something I’d never have brought until some posts on this forum and how glad I am that I did!

5 zentaiplusleotard.jpg   

Zentai and a broken leotard

The beige/nude Zentai has gloves, hood and sheath, making it both fun to wear and a nice ‘base’ for other outfits.
The blue one doesn’t have a hood, but is high-necked and was so cheap I had to try it (supposedly a ‘hero’ costume, not sure who!)

The black leotard is in urgent need of repair as I love it, but the zipper is broken. Long sleeves, sheath and high neck meant this was a joy to wear and it will see action again!

6. corsetsgarter.jpg   

Mostly corsets

Considering I’m late to corsets my collection is somewhat limited, but I really enjoy wearing them.

The pink top is another impulse buy and has yet to be worn, so no comments yet.

I seem to have an alarming collection of knickers, not sure how that happened! Mostly to achieve a ‘look’ in some of my scenes, though I do occasionally get the urge to use them more ‘creatively’ when I’m in the mood for serious ‘MMmmppphhhhing’.

Top left is a pair of body shaping knickers I brought with the idea of holding things in place and/or away from my hands. Stupidly I brought them at least one size too large, but they’re still quite fun.

7. shoesgagshoodsetc.jpg   

Hoods, gags, shoes and rope

No need to describe these in too much detail as the picture says it all.

Bottom left are my rope ratchets and ice-release bag, the essentials for self-bondage. The rope is only a small sample of my collection, lots more lurk in another hiding place.
My favourite head-gear is the hood, with penis gag and blindfold – very intense when buckled tight and locked in place.

8a. toys_LI.jpg   

Stuffing and sundries

I bet your eyes went straight to the plugs! So, I’ll start with something else 😊

1. Is my oxballs ball bag – weird to wear, but can be a bit of fun when I’m in the mood.

2. OK let’s talk butt plugs – my latest toy and not yet fully tested. 20cm long and very flexible. I chickened out buying the longer ones, but initial experiences make me wish I had been a bit braver.

3. 4-way expanding plug – to my shame I’ve never got this inside me. On my list of ‘things to do’ (any 'how to' tips are welcome)

4. Very worn-out head-harness and ring gags. Plans to salvage what I can and bin the rest.

So, there you go, a little peek into my kinky world and (I hope) a bit of a teaser for future sessions that I’ll be posting here.

Please feel free to ask about any specific item, if you're curious.

Enjoy - I know that I will!  😁

MJ

Ps. the tights/stockings/knee-high count is 93, so not quite at the 3 figure mark....yet!
(19 Aug 2021, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: 3. 4-way expanding plug – to my shame I’ve never got this inside me. On my list of ‘things to do’ (any 'how to' tips are welcome)

Same here, but with a two-pronged one. I found it impossilbe to apply and quite frankly, the force the prongs require to be closed makes me a bit scared for my rectum's lining.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(19 Aug 2021, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: Let’s talk pantyhose bodysuits!

. . .

Enjoy - I know that I will!  😁

MJ

Ps. the tights/stockings/knee-high count is 93, so not quite at the 3 figure mark....yet!

So many comments MJ, but I'll restrain myself 😊
1. It really seems like you need help with more than a few items... Hmmmm...
2. I really enjoyed how you prominently displayed your items with sheaths
3. The body-con dress is definitely a sure winner!
4. "My favourite head-gear is the hood, with penis gag and blindfold" - Again hmmmm..... and I have to confess I have a similar setup.....
5. I think Oxballs is my new favorite company. So many kinky / creative ideas!
6. "20cm long and very flexible" - Wait until you get the full length in, you're in for a real treat!
7. "4-way expanding plug" - Same here but with the 3-way version. One of those great ideas when one is horny, but not great in practice
8. Thanks for the peek!!!!
(19 Aug 2021, 11:41 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(19 Aug 2021, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: 3. 4-way expanding plug – to my shame I’ve never got this inside me. On my list of ‘things to do’ (any 'how to' tips are welcome)

Same here, but with a two-pronged one. I found it impossilbe to apply and quite frankly, the force the prongs require to be closed makes me a bit scared for my rectum's lining.

I have the 2 pronged one, pays to have a bit of a warm up with a traditional plug, to loosen things up.
But one you get it it... WOW!!!
Its well worth it

Its the only plug ive ever found that actively rides you!
every time you clench it pushes back and pulls itself back in place!
(19 Aug 2021, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: 2. OK let’s talk butt plugs – my latest toy and not yet fully tested. 20cm long and very flexible. I chickened out buying the longer ones, but initial experiences make me wish I had been a bit braver.
I looked at these too, with the same thought process... I ended up getting the 40cm one... Real pig to get in as it flops all over the place and is sooooooo soft
But glad I went for what I thought I may be able to strech to rather that what I knew I could genuinely get in!
(20 Aug 2021, 08:11 )ltxrob Wrote:
(19 Aug 2021, 11:22 )madjack Wrote: 2. OK let’s talk butt plugs – my latest toy and not yet fully tested. 20cm long and very flexible. I chickened out buying the longer ones, but initial experiences make me wish I had been a bit braver.
I looked at these too, with the same thought process... I ended up getting the 40cm one... Real pig to get in as it flops all over the place and is sooooooo soft
But glad I went for what I thought I may be able to strech to rather that what I knew I could genuinely get in!

Oh wow! Thanks for the reply and also for encouraging me to be a bit more 'experimental' in my approach.

I'm so glad it wasn't just me who found the damn thing to be a proper handful to get in - yes, it flops and flips all over the place, which with added lube makes it hilariously difficult to handle on your own (I'd guess much easier with a partner, but that's unlikely to happen any time soon).

Now I'm hovering over the 'order' button for a 40cm version - thinking 'it's twice as long, can I take it?' and at the same time looking longingly at the 50cm offering and wondering if I dare..... 

The width isn't my problem  Blush as I've got plugs that are wider and are comfortable to wear, but the length..... well, that's my challenge.  My longest toy to date is a 12" (30cm) set of tapered anal beads, which almost certainly compact into a shorter length inside me, I think I've taken an improvised dildo which was more ridged and wider, as deep as 8" (20cm) but doubling that.... oh my!

I can't find a dedicated thread for 'anal toy reviews' all I can see is the 'eBay' one for any finds. I wonder if we should have one (like we do for Chastity devices)?

MJ
(22 Aug 2021, 11:17 )madjack Wrote: I can't find a dedicated thread for 'anal toy reviews'
Here it is: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1914 😊

I will move the "plug-posts" there.
(22 Aug 2021, 16:02 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Aug 2021, 11:17 )madjack Wrote: I can't find a dedicated thread for 'anal toy reviews'
Here it is: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1914 😊

I will move the "plug-posts" there.

Hmmm.... and I've even posted there aeady! 

To quote Homer 'DOH!'

Thank you Ra  😁

MJ
I'm so glad it wasn't just me who found the damn thing to be a proper handful to get in - yes, it flops and flips all over the place, which with added lube makes it hilariously difficult to handle on your own (I'd guess much easier with a partner, but that's unlikely to happen any time soon).

*** Are you sure? 😊

Now I'm hovering over the 'order' button for a 40cm version - thinking 'it's twice as long, can I take it?' and at the same time looking longingly at the 50cm offering and wondering if I dare..... 

*** I'd buy both, remember, it's much easier with a partner...

The width isn't my problem  Blush as I've got plugs that are wider and are comfortable to wear, but the length..... well, that's my challenge.  My longest toy to date is a 12" (30cm) set of tapered anal beads, which almost certainly compact into a shorter length inside me, I think I've taken an improvised dildo which was more ridged and wider, as deep as 8" (20cm) but doubling that.... oh my!

*** I'll store that away for future reference!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Today I learned Joyl27 1 3,047 01 Apr 2013, 14:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (3) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (4) , TieUpTime (1) , Tinker D (3)