Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
BDSM Harness Strap Leather Head Bondage Slave Open Mouth Gags Metal Nose Hook Oral Bite Straps Sex Toys For Women Couples Erotic
$78.32-61%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 73-82cm Lockable Zipper Crotch Boots Pole Dancer Shoe Unisex Stripper Heels Lace Up Platform Round Toe 15Cm Heels Custom
$266.20-40%

bodystockings
Silk Bodysuits Costumes Solid See Through Open Crotch Underwear Breathable Bodystocking Women Sexy Lingerie Long Sleeve Jumpsuit
$21.20-42%

zentai
Custom Made Dog Binding Lycra Full Body Tights Bodysuit Fetish Wear Zentai CatSuit MummyBag Bodybag Sexy Party Cosplay Costume
$1028.50-39%

thierry bondage
Thierry Double Layer PU Leather Seahorse Pattern Paddle Spanking Hand Pat SM Toys whip Flogger Slave Bondage Adult Sex Toys
$12.49-13%

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

yizyif
Kids Girls Shiny Sequined Tutu Dress Ballet Clothing Dancewear Gymnastics Leotard Dress Professional Ballerina Dancing Costume
$146.26-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I manipulated my boss's wife into submission. True story..
Yesterday I decided to add this arrogant woman my boss's wife on facebook. I decided to see if she was interested in chatting online. I asked her how her day was. It took her 3 hours to respond and she didn't seem to care to have a conversation. All that came of our conversation was three lines. She probably just replied to be nice. I have become so infatuated with her. Now she has my facebook, has my phone number, I attempted talking to her through facebook and it didn't get very far.
Can't that be classified as stalking? 😉 US laws are very weird... I take it almost anything can be interpreted as sexual assault, harassment and stalking.
(10 Dec 2019, 15:30 )Like Ra Wrote: Can't that be classified as stalking? 😉 US laws are very weird... I take it almost anything can be interpreted as sexual assault, harassment and stalking.
How is this stalking? She accepted my friend request on FB.
I can't sleep because of this woman my boss's wife.She is such a big woman. She is 5ft10 tall well built well endowed and curvy. I am 5ft3 tall skinny.She is always on high heels. Standing next to her i look like a midget. But i love her height and her curvy stature. She is extremely fashionable, elegant, glamorous, and classy. She is so radiant and tall and big and soft. I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.
This touchable woman my boss's wife comes from a wealthy family. She has been rich her whole life. She gets to holiday in fancy islands and other places twice a year. She goes to fancy dinners with her husband my asshole boss at least two to three times a week, she's literally not had to worry about anything in her own life.
(11 Dec 2019, 09:22 )Maxine1966 Wrote: I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.
Are you sure you are attracted to her, not just her clothes or maybe her clothes preferences?
(16 Dec 2019, 21:19 )Max515 Wrote:
(11 Dec 2019, 09:22 )Maxine1966 Wrote: I am very attracted to her but only in a sexual way.
Are you sure you are attracted to her, not just her clothes or maybe her clothes preferences?

I am totally attracted to her. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to heterosexual tall curvy ultrafeminine women that I know are unavailable. For me, the taller a woman the better. Also I am more sexually attracted to heterosexual ultrafeminine tall curvy attractive women. They turn me on. All the women I gotten far with were not my physical type. I just did what a lot of other short skinny ugly dykes seem to do and adjust to what the market has to offer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A new story: Jessie and Annie meet Ms. Dayna bob_masters 3 1,091 11 Jun 2023, 22:55
Last Post: Like Ra
Story time - "The consulting job" Bound Whore 7 1,349 12 Oct 2022, 20:29
Last Post: Bound Whore
A story Not just self bondage joannamaguire 0 4,554 24 Dec 2012, 05:40
Last Post: joannamaguire
Found a story online jessilongstocking 1 4,788 26 Dec 2011, 13:44
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , Max515 (1) , Maxine1966 (8) , Tinker D (3)