Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
New Sexy 2 pcs set Bikini Shiny Women Adjustable Strap Swimwear Swimsuits
$49.61

inflatable anal plug
Silicone Inflatable Anal Plug Backyard Anal Dilator Adult Products Expandable Butt Plug Silicone Massager Sex Toys for Women Men
$28.33

thierry bondage
Thierry Girl Bondage Kits Sexy PU Leather Handcuffs Collar Whip Erotic Sex Toys BDSM Restraint Set Adult Toys For Women Couples
$29.64-13%

electro stimulation device
With Digital Display Portable Laser Acupuncture Pen Electro Acupuncture Point Muscle Stimulator Device Health Care Tools
$48.40-35%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

breath control latex
(FErubber 038) Top quality Latex Rubber Half Face Conquer Gas Mask Fetish Hood Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$154.71-9%

electro anal
BDSM Electric Shock Penis Ring Anal Plug Electro Stimulation Silicone Ring Cock Therapy Massager Penis Extender Male Sex Toy Kit
$10.28-46%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I'm sick :(
Yeah that was one of the things I was wondering, because I've tried using a small dildo before and it never fits in there. I'm really concerned about the material too. I've had this kit for a while, maybe too long:

[Image: th11317520793Rascal-initiation-dildo-kit...kaging.jpg]

The smallest one is good for insertion into my mouth as a gag, but does not go very far. The others are too thick. However, the material seems to be irritating and I suspect it's microscopically dissolving and leaving some behind in my throat and anus. I haven't tried using a condom on it - I didn't want it to break and a piece of it go down the wrong hole. Either way I think I need some new dildos with better material.
(07 Nov 2013, 05:33 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I haven't tried using a condom on it
I strongly advise to use condoms, especially if the same dildos are used both orally and anally.
I'm no longer sick btw.
Good! Back in ropes, then!
Nah I haven't done anything for like a month now. I'm thinking of going to a nearby campus to use the shower and do something there. Shower is very private, unlimited hot water...getting horny just thinking about it.

Contributors: dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (7)