Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
Mini Vacuum Sucking Vibrator Vagina Stimulator G Spot Masturbate Sex Toys For Women 10 Speeds Vibrating Suction Clitoris Adults
$7.14

penis
Delay Ejaculation Vibrator Rings Chastity Strap On Penis Sex Products G Spot Adult Sex Toys Penis Attachments Cock Ring For Men
$3.22-1%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2024 Summer New Women's Camouflage Sports Set V-neck Tank Top and Lace-up High Waist Skinny Leggings Fitness Suit
$368.93-38%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

latex rubber fashion
Thick-soled Shoes Boho Style Fashion Open-toed Shoes 2024Summer New Brand Design Flip-flops Seaside Beach Skirt Women's Slippers
$159.72-50%

transparent pantyhose
SP&CITY Dot Printed Transparent Sexy Women's Pantyhose Breathable Tights Anti Stripping Silk Arbitrarily Cut Thin Stocking
$3.28

bondage hood
Bdsm Bondage Kit of Wetlook Leather Slave Cosplay Hood Mask with Open Mouth Gag Bite Silicone Penis Plug Dildo Fetish Sex Toys
$34.51-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I'm sick :(
Yeah that was one of the things I was wondering, because I've tried using a small dildo before and it never fits in there. I'm really concerned about the material too. I've had this kit for a while, maybe too long:

[Image: th11317520793Rascal-initiation-dildo-kit...kaging.jpg]

The smallest one is good for insertion into my mouth as a gag, but does not go very far. The others are too thick. However, the material seems to be irritating and I suspect it's microscopically dissolving and leaving some behind in my throat and anus. I haven't tried using a condom on it - I didn't want it to break and a piece of it go down the wrong hole. Either way I think I need some new dildos with better material.
(07 Nov 2013, 05:33 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I haven't tried using a condom on it
I strongly advise to use condoms, especially if the same dildos are used both orally and anally.
I'm no longer sick btw.
Good! Back in ropes, then!
Nah I haven't done anything for like a month now. I'm thinking of going to a nearby campus to use the shower and do something there. Shower is very private, unlimited hot water...getting horny just thinking about it.

Contributors: dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (7)