Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress cosplay female
(KS)WOMEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Accessory Collection Male to Female realistic silicone masks
$96.80-3%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women Solid Color Sports Undershirt Female Spicy Girl Short Thin Fitness Yoga Beauty Back Tank Tops Sexy Sportswear
$229.77-32%

latex bondage
bondage suit men rubber fetish latex for men latex shorts sexy latex zentai sexy full mask sexy bodysuit for men
$317.66-51%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Women Shiny One Piece Skin Bodysuit Cosplay Catsuit Jumpsuits Stretch bodystocking Spandex plus size MEN Zentai Suit
$572.89-30%

inlzdz
Women Shiny Metallic Low Rise Double Layered Ruffled Mini Skirt Soild Color Soft Stretchy Dance Costume for Party Music Festival
$7.43-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I'm sick :(
Yeah that was one of the things I was wondering, because I've tried using a small dildo before and it never fits in there. I'm really concerned about the material too. I've had this kit for a while, maybe too long:

[Image: th11317520793Rascal-initiation-dildo-kit...kaging.jpg]

The smallest one is good for insertion into my mouth as a gag, but does not go very far. The others are too thick. However, the material seems to be irritating and I suspect it's microscopically dissolving and leaving some behind in my throat and anus. I haven't tried using a condom on it - I didn't want it to break and a piece of it go down the wrong hole. Either way I think I need some new dildos with better material.
(07 Nov 2013, 05:33 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: I haven't tried using a condom on it
I strongly advise to use condoms, especially if the same dildos are used both orally and anally.
I'm no longer sick btw.
Good! Back in ropes, then!
Nah I haven't done anything for like a month now. I'm thinking of going to a nearby campus to use the shower and do something there. Shower is very private, unlimited hot water...getting horny just thinking about it.

Contributors: dangerousdave (1) , Like Ra (6) , madjack (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (7)