Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 316 Stainless Steel ARMOR 01 Male Metal Fully Restraint Chastity Device Bowl Cock Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys
$48.39-25%

erection
Herbal Big Dick Penis Enlargement Cream 60ml Increase Xxl Size Erection Products Sex Products for Men Aphrodisiac Pills for Man
$12.00-51%

penis milking machine
Dildo penis sexy toys woman Vibrating ring sexshopp Adult sex products Women's underwear Cleaning machine penis slee Sex
$125.46-30%

cock ring
Removable Silicone Penis Ring Time Lock Cock Lasting Erection Extender Scrotal Testis Restriction Sex Chastity Toys For Male 18
$2.17

transparent swimsuit
LEOHEX 2022 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Transparent Bathing Swimming Suit for One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$62.90-50%

bondage body
Full Body Leather Bondage Restraint Straps Bdsm Discipline Belt Hand Behind Back Bondage Sexy Exotic Costumes Sex Shop Toy
$7.31

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM9184)Quality Handmade Female/Girl Resin 3/4 Head Japanese Cartoon Character Cosplay Ellie Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$954.69-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I am going to spend some money (fetish, bondage wish list)
But I have to conclude, what I want to buy, and I also have to find out, where.

My choices:

- Ozbondage Armbinder - around 300 Euros
- Latex catsuit with back zipper, no gloves or feet - around 120 Euros
- Lockable leather cuffs - around 100 Euros, I suppose

I don't think, I could find any good alternative to the Ozbondage armbinder. Ledermeister is almost the same and perhaps better leather, but at twice the price, no option. I am hesitating, because 300 Euros is a lot of money and I am not 100% sure, that I can take my measurements correctly. Perhaps I should simply take my time though, I can use rope rings or marked belts for testing the measurements.

The trouble with the latex catsuit is, that I am not sure from where to order. Ebay seems to be more expensive than a few indivudual manufacturers and a local manufacturer might even take phone calls to talk about measurements. Of course, a local manufacturer is no guarantee for better quality, but it migth be easier to come to an agreement in case of trouble.

I am not sure, if I really want lockable leather cuffs. I like to try some ice-timed bondage, and leather cuffs are probably the most comfortable and secure ties for that. I do have ideas for a timed bondage in my bolero armbinder, but they are vague and I can hardly operate my computer with it on (youtube video zapping etc.).
(01 Dec 2012, 02:58 )Strappado Wrote: lockable leather cuffs.
I have a couple of pairs, but they do not fit as I would like. So, I'm also looking for a set. But I'm thinking about a full set: ankle, wrist, elbow cuffs and a wide (posture) collar. There are some interesting eBay shops, but I haven't bought anything from them yet.
(01 Dec 2012, 02:58 )Strappado Wrote: Latex catsuit with back zipper, no gloves or feet - around 120 Euros
Have you ever had a latex catsuit before? Yes, you can even try a catsuit in a local shop, but you might find later that the fit is actually not good. Good latex catsuits made to measure are very expensive. Usually around 400 euros. Standard sizes - 300 euros. And there is no guarantee that your size will stay the same in a couple of years.

120 for a catsuit made in EU is unreal. Only Chinese friends offer made to measure for this amount of money. But I have no experience here.
120 Euro for a custom sized catsuit is certainly impossible in Europe. But for example, I found this:

http://www.private-clothing.de/shopindex.html

Unfortunately, the largest size is L, which is slightly too small. And there are catsuits for women only. But I have asked them wether the measurements are stretched or unstretched, if XL is available and what the length from crotch to shoulder is in both sizes. If this is completely outlandish, I will ask for a price for custom size.

As for leather straps, I am looking for a full set too, but mine would not include a posture collar, only hands, perhaps legs, ankles and perhaps a belt. I do have a leather harness which will provide many attachment points.

I also sent an email to ozbondage, asking about a modification of the shoulder strap. I also asked, if the circumference of the arms above the elbows would be the same when taken in front of the body, since I can reliably check that.
I have made my decision, it will be the armbinder, in blue. I am confident, that I can use it alone when the lacing is not completely tight. The lacing still gives me trouble, but I hope, I can solve that once I got the armbinder. It will be a good motivation anyway. 😊 There will be a new thread once I got it. It is funny, I found this armbinder, because it is blue, I think, it is a very sexy colour.

The leather bondage straps are discarded, no second thoughts.

I got an answer from the shop for the latex catsuit, they can deliver XL at the same price, I sent them some of my measurements and hope that they can give me a price idea for a custom size as well. But this is preparation work for later. Eventually, I want a catsuit, but it won't be now. I could afford it now, but I live by the standard "don't spend it all at once".
(04 Dec 2012, 22:29 )Strappado Wrote: I found this armbinder, because it is blue, I think, it is a very sexy colour.
Yessss!!! Join the blue-club!!!! 😁 http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/blue

(04 Dec 2012, 22:29 )Strappado Wrote: There will be a new thread once I got it.
Why not to use this one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=956 ?

(04 Dec 2012, 22:29 )Strappado Wrote: for the latex catsuit
BTW, I do not remember if you have any clothes made from latex. At least, I do not remember your mentioning any.
(05 Dec 2012, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, I do not remember if you have any clothes made from latex. At least, I do not remember your mentioning any.

I don't have much, the interesting stuff is so expensive. I do have a latex hobble dress with front zipper, kind of ugly, but I sometimes enjoy wearing it for a while. I also have a straightjacket, but it is a lot of struggle getting in and I only use it when I know, I have enough time for cleaning and drying it.

(05 Dec 2012, 00:22 )Like Ra Wrote: hy not to use this one: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=956 ?
Because it is a new chapter, from theory to the real thing. I can link to the old thread.
(01 Dec 2012, 02:58 )Strappado Wrote: - Lockable leather cuffs - around 100 Euros, I suppose

Have a look in this shop:

eBay.com store: bonbdsm

Looks interesting. See Self-bondage items on eBay - interesting finds I attached some images.
I checked a bit further with the latex shop, female sizes won't work because of the body size. A customised suit might cost about 130 to 150 Euro, which is still not bad at all. I am quite keen on having one, but this has to wait until early next year.

Seems like the designers of bonbdsm know what they are doing, nice stuff.
(06 Dec 2012, 20:05 )Strappado Wrote: A customised suit might cost about 130 to 150 Euro, which is still not bad at all.
I think I want a URL 😉

(06 Dec 2012, 20:05 )Strappado Wrote: Seems like the designers of bonbdsm know what they are doing, nice stuff.
My point 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage going wrong, in news white_angel 4 2,697 07 Mar 2019, 18:30
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (17) , madjack (2) , Strappado (12) , Tinker D (1) , tzchunx (1) , vanessa_fetish (1)