Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
High Waist Shapewear Shorts With Zipper Butt Lifter Women's Tummy Control Knee length Panties Fajas Body Shaper Big Ass Push Up
$26.44

crossdresser silicone mask
Adult Full Head Mask High Quality Female Shaped Silicone Crossdresser Headgear Halloween Cosplay Accessory Masque Horreur
$22.46-50%

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

armbinder
PU Leather Asylum Straight Jacket Costume Body Harness Strap Restraints Body Bondage Armbinder Sex Toy for Women and Men
$40.91

meise
MEISE Men's Wear Brand Black Fad Men Underwear Dew Buttocks Briefs Hiphuggers Waist Protection Shaping PU Faux Leather Briefs
$29.02-26%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Ezreal Cosplay Costume LOL HEARTSTEEL GQ Ezreal Black Unisex Suit Halloween Full Set with Glasses
$153.32-50%

sexy pantyhose
Women High Waist Black Body Stockings Lingerie 3D Sexy Open Crotch Fishnet Thigh High Stockings Tights Pantyhose Rhinestone Mesh
$18.98

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I am going to spend some money (fetish, bondage wish list)
(06 Dec 2012, 20:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Dec 2012, 20:05 )Strappado Wrote: A customised suit might cost about 130 to 150 Euro, which is still not bad at all.
I think I want a URL 😉

I posted it in post #4: http://www.private-clothing.de/shopindex.html

The shop has a small business license. I had a short email conversation with the owner about sizing and price and got a good impression.
(07 Dec 2012, 23:07 )Strappado Wrote: I posted it in post #4
Oh, indeed. And I think found a latex swimsuit for myself. Not sure about the colour yet.
The original list was this:

- Ozbondage Armbinder - around 300 Euros
- Latex catsuit with back zipper, no gloves or feet - around 120 Euros
- Lockable leather cuffs - around 100 Euros, I suppose

I did plan to buy one of these items. Now, it is two, the ozbondage armbinder and a latex catsuit. This is a lot of money, I hope, I will enjoy both a lot. I have never seriously missed lockable leather cuffs, so I don't need them.

If everything works as expected, there will be a picture of me in that catsuit and armbinder during February.
Have you aeady ordered or are you going to order but it's aeady decided that it will the glove and the suit?
Yesterday, I received the order confirmation for the latex suit. I am still waiting for news from Ozbondage about the special straps. I think, I made a good description of what I want, but they wanted to send me a sketch before they make them. I did order aeady.

It would be cool to have both by the end of next week, because I will have one week off. The catsuit might be there, I doubt about the armbinder.
Today, there were news from Ozbondage too! The armbinder will be sent out mid or late next week.
Quick update:

The armbinder arrived a while ago, I have written about it in another thread, which is older than this one.

This Monday, I finally received the latex suit. There was a small delay because of material shortage and then the first consignment was bounced. But now it is here, and I am happy. The suit fits well, but it isn't as tight as I hoped. But the reason is, that I have lost some weight and this had more effect on my waist size than I expected. Looks like good quality, nice colour, typical smell (but not too much, I am not fond of super-smelly latex) and so on. I noticed, that the back zipper has a downside, it doesn't stretch. A front zipper would be the same, and with shoulder zippers it would be quite hard to put on the suit. Well, I have to live with that. Quality looks fine, the zippers are good, the material is fairly thin and comfortable.

Thanks again for the advice to order with my measurements. Arms, legs, shoulders, chest and collar fit peferctly, I don't think, a standard size would be even close to that.
(27 Mar 2013, 23:56 )Strappado Wrote: But the reason is, that I have lost some weight and this had more effect on my waist size than I expected.
I usually order garment with the waist at least 1-2 sizes smaller than mine.
(28 Mar 2013, 01:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Mar 2013, 23:56 )Strappado Wrote: But the reason is, that I have lost some weight and this had more effect on my waist size than I expected.
I usually order garment with the waist at least 1-2 sizes smaller than mine.

I'll keep that in mind for a next order.
The downside of latex suits is, that it takes a while to put them on. I am not into long sessions at the moment, so I cannot take advantage of the suit yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Selfbondage going wrong, in news white_angel 4 2,714 07 Mar 2019, 18:30
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (17) , madjack (2) , Strappado (12) , Tinker D (1) , tzchunx (1) , vanessa_fetish (1)