Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica Free Shipping
$64.12-17%

gothic lolita
Women Harajuku Novelty Lolita Pantyhose Japanese Gothic Anime Jointed Doll Style Tattoo 3D Print Tights Cosplay Stocking
$31.08-3%

sexy pantyhose
Sexy Open Stockings Hollow Hole Mesh Club Party Women Pantyhose Anti-Snagging Female Tights Hosiery Calcetines T Shape Stockings
$2.26

sex toy vibrator
Fasten Vibrator Dildo Fixed Penis Female Masturbation Pillow Hugging Orgasm Tool Machine with Hole Adult Sex Toy for Women
$25.71-35%

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dresses women dresses for woman
$331.54-44%

lip plump
Water Moisturizing Glossy Lip Gloss Long Lasting Hydrating Remove Dead Skin Sexy Plumping Non-stick Cup Lips Oil Makeup Cosmetic
$2.47

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis Scripts
anyone got the entire collection of Volume 2 in public directory of scripts? It was there before, but now its all gone, may be admin or someone deleted it. If anyone has got the scripts of the files, please upload it again or send it to me in private.
(26 Apr 2022, 17:19 )elle Wrote: anyone got the entire collection of Volume 2 in public directory of scripts? It was there before, but now its all gone, may be admin or someone deleted it. If anyone has got the scripts of the files, please upload it again or send it to me in private.

I second that. This is quite a nice depository of script files. Impressive.
We need more scripts 😊
(09 Aug 2022, 13:33 )john262626 Wrote: We need more scripts 😊

What kind of hypnosis scripts do you think we need more of?
Hypnosis audios and more at https://mega.nz/folder/ApQXHQwC#CMSh7SOSfUUmlE6UEoCUJA
Dont understand why the volume 2 collection of scripts in sorted scripts folder was deleted from the google drive? Anyone got it saved before deletion? Then kindly share. Or please reupload on the drive.
(09 Aug 2022, 16:36 )GA-37 Wrote:

Any really, I just love trying out new things. And I've tried to use a VB cable to transcribe files , it was ok, but did not do it justice
Would love to get some popular files, transcribed , like to begin with that of pig girl series. English is not my first language, so i would suck at transcribing myself and through youtube it does not happen due to overlays.

Or may be someone should write some nice interesting erotic hypno scripts from the scratch.

Your work is awesome! I have been following your writing for long. Its a shame that you are no longer writing. Hoping sometime soon you will be back.
(10 Aug 2022, 15:16 )elle Wrote:

Your work is awesome! I have been following your writing for long. Its a shame that you are no longer writing. Hoping sometime soon you will be back.

I am still writing, I just took a big step back from the pace I was going at before because it was genuinely making me depressed and was mostly appreciated by people who I kind of hate - the Doll and Pony files in particular had a following from some real creeps so I just stopped doing new ones for now.

My Mega folder has at least a few scripts/audios I made since dumping my old scripts here, but my recent work is more furry (like the many variants of the Latex Jackal or the Baphomet transformation) to avoid the issues I was having. Still only TTS-voiced, though.
Great work, love the drone and latex files.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Writing hypno-scripts with AI Like Ra 122 15,042 18 Apr 2024, 18:40
Last Post: shinybambi
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,476 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,349 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: brasco (3) , dustymoon1 (4) , elle (6) , GA-37 (3) , JesseC (3) , john262626 (6) , justmike (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , MindsEye (2) , Nyx (1) , princesitanatty (11) , SensualTiffany (2) , trismegist (1) , y0ullneverguess (1) , Zooy (2)