Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

crossdress fetish
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Summer New Solid Color High Waist Tight Fitting Leggings For Women Adult Seamless Casual Fitness Gym Pants
$149.54-32%

2023 chastity
2023 New Ultra Compact Chastity Cage Flat Cock Cage Steel Curved Penis Ring Male Chastity Device Adult Sex Toys Prevent Cheating
$0.41-48%

hentai
Native BINDing Creators Opinion Hinano 1/4 PVC Action Figure Anime Sexy Girl Adult Hentai Collection Model Doll Toys Gift
$385.59-5%

anal training
2024 Huge Butt Plug Large Sex Toys For Woman Men Big Anal Plug Dilator Expander Stretcher Training Kit Gay Toys Prostate Massage
$101.30

click lock bondage cage
2023 New HT-V5 Click&Lock Padlock Male Chastity Device Set Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$6.80

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnosis Scripts
(01 Nov 2020, 18:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Nov 2020, 05:16 )princesitanatty Wrote: deepl
Why not Google Translate?

But thanks for mentioning, I haven't heard of https://www.deepl.com/en/translator - will give it a try.

I am told that deepl is superior to Google Translate. The person who told me has written a book in Dutch and it has not yet been translated into English. It is available on the internet and he advised people who cannot read Dutch to use deepl, mentioning that this gives a much better result.
(21 Nov 2020, 10:15 )Джессек Wrote:
(02 Nov 2020, 07:10 )Браско Wrote:
(01 Nov 2020, 05:16 )princesitanatty Wrote:
(31 Oct 2020, 21:19 )есть ли Wrote: здесь энтузиасты, которые могли бы писать сценарии за небольшую плату? Я просто не носитель английского языка.
Я тоже не говорю по-английски, я перевожу сценарии с deepl и слышу их на испанском языке. Возможно, вы можете использовать тот же метод. Какой у вас родной язык? Какой вид гипноза вам нравится?
Русский, больше всего я слушаю все о феминизации от госпожи Стеллы.

Наши интересы могут совпасть.
Мне очень нравится расшифровывать файлы гипноза, так как я вижу и оцениваю их иначе, чем когда я просто слушаю их. Что-то вроде разницы между просмотром картинки и сборкой пазла, где можно оценить цвета в каждой части и то, как они собираются вместе, чтобы составить целое.

Какой файл я должен поместить в начало своего списка?
I think it all depends on your preferences,I don't really understand this, I just want to understand what the author is communicating because the problems with English are more precisely not knowing it.
JesseC Wrote:
brasco Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:
brasco Wrote:Are there any enthusiasts here who could write scripts for a small fee? I'm just not a native English speaker.
I am not English speaker either, i translate scripts with deepl and hear them in spanish. Perhaps you can use the same method. What is your native language? What kind of hypnos do you like?
Russian, most of all I listen to everything about the feminization from Mistress Stella.

Our interests might align.
  I quite like transcribing hypnosis files, as I get to see and appreciate them in another way than I do when I just listen to them.  Sort of like the difference between looking at a picture and assembling a jigsaw puzzle where one can appreciate the colors in each piece and how they come together to make the whole. 

What file should I put to the top of my list?
Which ones have you transcribed so far? Which kinds do you prefer to transcribe?
Hi I am looking for chastity scripts Textfiles...

Would be nice if you can point me some nice texts ....

krin
Anyone got the script or text of EMG's paid files 'The color Pink' . 'Dark fantasy : nanobot feminization', 'Sissy inside', 'Curse Only cum in panties' , 'Dehumanized', 'The femininine virus' and 'masturbating cock sucker' All these files look very interesting, and would be really awesome to see whats the script like before purchasing them. Any help would be appreciated.
(17 Jun 2021, 08:10 )elle Wrote: Anyone got the script or text of EMG's paid files
That means someone should buy the files, then transcribe them. I can transcribe the files for you if you give them to me.
All Scripts Vol 2 now up
(17 Jul 2021, 23:31 )JesseC Wrote: All Scripts Vol 2 now up
What does that mean?
(23 Sep 2021, 23:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Jul 2021, 23:31 )JesseC Wrote: All Scripts Vol 2 now up
What does that mean?

In the public directory of the script repository there is now All Scripts edition 2 with more transcripts from various hypnotic artists. Including the feminine virus from EMG
Oh cool, thanks! Did not know this. Downloading ...

Do you think Vol 2 can be combined with Vol 1?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Writing hypno-scripts with AI Like Ra 122 15,028 18 Apr 2024, 18:40
Last Post: shinybambi
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,476 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Hypnos and scripts about attraction to men princesitanatty 4 1,349 01 Jan 2023, 19:31
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: brasco (3) , dustymoon1 (4) , elle (6) , GA-37 (3) , JesseC (3) , john262626 (6) , justmike (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , MindsEye (2) , Nyx (1) , princesitanatty (11) , SensualTiffany (2) , trismegist (1) , y0ullneverguess (1) , Zooy (2)