Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
LEOHEX japanese swimsuit 2022 Sheer Shiny Spandex See Through T-Back Leotard One-piece Swimwear Women High Cut Sexy Bathing Suit
$405.35-29%

gjhond
18 Sizes+Custom Size Male Urethral Dilator Plug Stainless Steel Erotic Urethral Sound Djaculation Delay Toys for Men BB3-4
$41.14-49%

leather pencil skirt
Red Black PU Leather Skirt Women New Sexy High Waist Bodycon PVC Skirt Office Pencil Zipper Faux Leather Club
$21.78-19%

click lock bondage cage
2024 New Metal Click Lock Chastity Cage Male Bondage Products Anti-Cheating Penis Lock Penis Ring Adult Erotica Male Sex Toys 18
$44.72-44%

amoresy
AMORESY New one-piece swimsuit women's tight height split swimsuit oil lustre sexy dead pool water swimsuit
$31.31

penis extender
Silicone Penis Enlargement 18CM Reusable Condoms Penis Extender Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Crystal Condom Lasting Sex Toys For Man
$35.19-29%

2024 chastity
2024 New Double Ring Ventilate Chastity Device With 4 Penis Rings,Cobra Male Cock Cage,Penis Lcok,BDSM Sex Toy For Man Gay 18+
$29.03-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hydroglove
It appears that Hydroglove, maker of vintage-style drysuits and other rubber water apparel, are no more.

I owned and enjoyed a two-piece Hydroglove drysuit and separate hood from them for many years (I'm wearing the top of the drysuit in my profile picture).  However, the heat and humidity  of the brutal Florida climate (combined with my occasional impatience) resulted in both the top and bottom eventually becoming ripped beyond repair.

Thinking to get some new items from them, I went to their website only to get a short message on an otherwise blank page that the unexpected death of its owner has shuttered their doors.

This made me think of other instances in which fetish entities came to untimely ends because of the death or problems of the owner.  "Gwen Media", "O2 Extreme", "INSEX", even the beloved "Atomage".  Granted, "INSEX" and "Atomage" came to their ends due to government persecution but these are all instances of how the loss of a single, dedicated person can put an end to something beloved by many.
"House of Gord"
Hydroglove owner was only a few months ago I think.
Maybe 6?? Hard to tell time flies so fast.
(28 Jun 2017, 13:16 )Like Ra Wrote: "House of Gord"

Yes, I forgot about that one, thanks.  I'm sure there are other lower profile outfits as well that have fallen by the wayside once the owner could not function for one reason or another.
(28 Jun 2017, 14:21 )ltxrob Wrote: Hydroglove owner was only a few months ago I think.
Maybe 6?? Hard to tell time flies so fast.

The message I got said he died last Friday.
Wow, I didn't know 'Atomage' was shut due to persecution/prosecution. I should have guessed because we have/had an awful history of censorship here in the U.K.

And to think such British magazines like 'Dressing For Pleasure' and 'Rubberist', not to mention Skin Two were flourishing in the late eighties and nineties.

In terms of wonderful websites closed tue to death of owner or persecution, House of Gord continues in its current form, though I haven't been a member for a year or two. But The first two websites that I remember being fascinated by were 'Shortfuse' (Where Jim Weathers started) and 'Devonshire Productions'.

Sadly missed.
(28 Jun 2017, 17:22 )Will90MeeG Wrote: The first two websites that I remember being fascinated by were 'Shortfuse' (Where Jim Weathers started)
BTW, Mr. T from Shortfuse also died.
(28 Jun 2017, 18:56 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, Mr. T from Shortfuse also died.

Found the post:

https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/14549
Quote:Wow, I didn't know 'Atomage' was shut due to persecution/prosecution.

Neither did I.

Warning, the following is my subjective opinion...I remenber AtomAge outfitting the stage production of 'The Avengers' back in the seventies and the pvc costumes they made for the villainess Madame Gerda (the late Kate O'Mara)  and her henchwomen were, frankly, pretty dreadful . If they were intended to showcase thei company's work I'm not surprised they folded.

Here's a promotional pic.

KOM.jpg   

Their suits are better fitting in that pic than many others I've seen, I suspect the use of the old fashion photographers' trick of tightening clothes by using bulldog clips at the back...
From the Wikipedia page on John Sutcliffe:

"AtomAge attracted a certain amount of attention when the police decided to prosecute the publisher, Sutcliffe, in the mid-1980s, for obscenity. Despite protest from both fetishists and defenders of civil liberties alike, Sutcliffe pleaded guilty. His stock and photos were seized and destroyed and the publications temporarily closed. The shame may well have contributed to his death."

Contributors: Culmor (1) , devo (11) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , uleavittbe (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)