Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

soronssy
Sexy tight surfing Sports swimwear top oil glossy bottom shirt casual versatile long sleeve swimsuit
$307.69-29%

gothic lolita
Victorian Dark Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Women Vintage Elegant Rose Flower Bow Princess Strap Dresses Girls Sweet Tea Party Dress
$537.24-29%

dildo chair
Bdsm Sex Furniture For Couples Sexy Games Bedroom Sexual Position Love Chair With Dildo Machine Body Bondage Slave Restraint Toy
$4137.78-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin one piece swimsuit oil glossy high fork T-shaped swimsuit sexy silky tight swimsuit two wearing methods
$45.60-46%

vatine
Wireless Cockring Vibrators For Men Anal Plug Penis Ring Delay Exerciser Women Clit Vaginal Stimulator Butt Dilator Sex Toy Shop
$17.76

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY swimsuit sexy black soft light Pu swimsuit one-piece swimsuit with mesh splicing swimsuit diving suit japanese swimsuit
$57.91-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hydrasuit is in the mail
How I hate waiting. And packages without tracking numbers.
I've been wanting to order one of these for so long now...
Somehow though, other things always manage to sneak their way above it on the list, which is strange as I really do like them. To me, they are the perfect swimsuit (except for the rubberised alternatives).

What colour did you go for?

/LLL
It was the same deal as the original T Ford. You can have it in any color you'd like, as long as it's black.
Hehe. Black is always a firm favourite. But I dunno, I've seen a dark navy one that looked pretty damn sweet. ...Or maybe it was just the model that was showing it off :p

Anyway, congrats on the purchase and I hope it gets to you soon so that you can tell me if it's as good as it looks in pictures 😉

/LLL
Navy blue and deep purple used to be two options too, IIRC.
Certainly ordering at least two sizes 'too small' is important for a good fit, that's what the 'pro's' do.
Cheers,
Culmor.
What hydrasuits are you talking about?
There's no such thing as 'too small' :p

Just the generic Speedo Hydrasuits that are quite common, Like Ra: Usually seen in black, but indeed did come in other colours, with contrast stitching on the neck and sides, a slightly high neck, and zip back. A delight to lay eyes upon 😉

EDIT:
An Example:
[Image: %24%28KGrHqNHJEYFBlUtFOL2BQh6POfr%29g~~60_35.JPG]
Search eBay UK: Speedo hydrasuit swimsuit

I reguraly keep an eye out for a 26" variant, which I've seen once before. *mutters* And I should've bought it *mutters*

/LLL
Ah, Speedo ones. Yeah, I've got one. Nice thing. Then bought more for my wife and daughter 😉
I gave in and bought one too. It is easily the most fantastic thing to wear! The only problem I've found is the neck sticks out under most shirts, so I haven't worn it much.
(28 Dec 2012, 14:19 )highswim Wrote: The only problem I've found is the neck sticks out under most shirts
It may look quite stylish.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , highswim (1) , Like Ra (4) , LustrousLaminaLover (3) , Marcus (1) , secret (2)