Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Universal Silicone Precision Penis Pump Sleeve Comfort Cylinder Seal Replacement
$3.23

wig hair
Highlight Chocolate Brown V Part Wig 100% Human Hair Wig Loose Wavy OMbre Blonde U Shape Wigs Indian Remy Hair Glueless Full End
$137.94-38%

crossdress cosplay female
NEW Realistic Female Latex Mask Woman Face Mask Party Cosplay Sexy Costume Crossdressing
$14.52

penis pump
Male Penis Pump Water Vacuum Pump For Men Penis Enlargement Pump Dick Extender Cock Exercises Pump Glans Trainer Adults Sex Toys
$118.17

CYOMI
CYOMI E/G CUP Realistic Silicone Half Bodysuit High Collar Neck Fake Boobs Chest Breast Forms for Female Crossdresser Drag Queen
$411.40-57%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Chastity Device HT-V4 Set Keuschheitsgurtel Cock Cage Penis Ring Bondage Belt Fetish Adult Sex Toys
$60.50-44%

penis
Silicone Penis Ring for Men Ultra Soft Stretchy Cock Rings Penis Enlargement Delay Ejaculation Adults Sex Toys for Couples
$2.93

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hydrasuit is in the mail
How I hate waiting. And packages without tracking numbers.
I've been wanting to order one of these for so long now...
Somehow though, other things always manage to sneak their way above it on the list, which is strange as I really do like them. To me, they are the perfect swimsuit (except for the rubberised alternatives).

What colour did you go for?

/LLL
It was the same deal as the original T Ford. You can have it in any color you'd like, as long as it's black.
Hehe. Black is always a firm favourite. But I dunno, I've seen a dark navy one that looked pretty damn sweet. ...Or maybe it was just the model that was showing it off :p

Anyway, congrats on the purchase and I hope it gets to you soon so that you can tell me if it's as good as it looks in pictures 😉

/LLL
Navy blue and deep purple used to be two options too, IIRC.
Certainly ordering at least two sizes 'too small' is important for a good fit, that's what the 'pro's' do.
Cheers,
Culmor.
What hydrasuits are you talking about?
There's no such thing as 'too small' :p

Just the generic Speedo Hydrasuits that are quite common, Like Ra: Usually seen in black, but indeed did come in other colours, with contrast stitching on the neck and sides, a slightly high neck, and zip back. A delight to lay eyes upon 😉

EDIT:
An Example:
[Image: %24%28KGrHqNHJEYFBlUtFOL2BQh6POfr%29g~~60_35.JPG]
Search eBay UK: Speedo hydrasuit swimsuit

I reguraly keep an eye out for a 26" variant, which I've seen once before. *mutters* And I should've bought it *mutters*

/LLL
Ah, Speedo ones. Yeah, I've got one. Nice thing. Then bought more for my wife and daughter 😉
I gave in and bought one too. It is easily the most fantastic thing to wear! The only problem I've found is the neck sticks out under most shirts, so I haven't worn it much.
(28 Dec 2012, 14:19 )highswim Wrote: The only problem I've found is the neck sticks out under most shirts
It may look quite stylish.

Contributors: Culmor (2) , highswim (1) , Like Ra (4) , LustrousLaminaLover (3) , Marcus (1) , secret (2)