Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Mask Cosplay Furry Costume Sweet Lolita Lop Ear Rabbit Animal Doll Kig Paws Head Base Fursuit Cosplay Costume
$174.43-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 3-Piece Lace Bra Set Women Bandage Lingerie Set Ladies 3 Colors Sexy Underwear Set with Underwire
$24.18-35%

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Lace Bodysuit Backless Sexy Transparent Teddies Lingerie Bodycon Slim Mesh Outfits Women Body Jumpsuit
$4.86

breath control latex
(FErubber 039) Top quality Latex Rubber Gas Mask Fetish Breathing Bag Accessory Breathing Control Equipment Fetish Wear
$120.83-9%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men and Women Shiny Transparent Ultra Thin Latex Zentai Nail fetishism Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$212.96-19%

shiny swimsuit
ZAFILLE Swimsuit with Rhinestones Shiny Bikini Women's Swimsuit 2 Piece Female Bathing Suit Women's Swimsuit Push Up Swimwear
$27.19-42%

crossdress anime
Kawaii Hello Kittys Cinnamorolls Pochaccos Forest Animal Crossdressing Doll Pendant Cartoon Plush Stuffed Dolls Kids Toy Gifts
$13.14

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How far do you have to go to tickle yourself.
I know they say that you cannot due to your brains ability to predict what is going to happen to it.
Here are my questions to test how far does this go.

Does knowing you are going to be tickles make you less ticklish?

If yes then we cannot tickle ourselves.

Does the simple feedback of you controlling the tickling make you less ticklish?

If yes then theoretically any moving thing with a feather on the end could tickle you.

Does a machine with a predictable tickle still work?

A pendulum with a feather at the end should work.

Does a machine with an unpredictable tickle work?

More difficult to test.
Short answer.....
NO. You can’t tickle your self.

You can arouse yourself to a point, and you can make yourself laugh to the point that you’ll get a nosebleed or left gasping for breath.

But to tickle yourself??? No. Not possible.

But, that’s not to say it’s impossible to tickle yourself, but I will say: not possible to tickle yourself.
(18 Sep 2021, 06:07 )Tinker D Wrote: Short answer.....
NO. You can’t tickle your self.

You can arouse yourself to a point, and you can make yourself laugh to the point that you’ll get a nosebleed or left gasping for breath.

But to tickle yourself??? No. Not possible.

But, that’s not to say it’s impossible to tickle yourself, but I will say: not possible to tickle yourself.

My question is more at what line does your body start thinking something else is tickling you and when does it think you are tickling yourself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Don’t wet yourself!! ltxrob 6 3,341 26 Mar 2019, 01:57
Last Post: Like Ra
Have you ever try asp TRAINING handcuff zx1010110 1 3,095 23 Mar 2015, 00:57
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Lancer (2) , Tinker D (1)