Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How far do you have to go to tickle yourself.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know they say that you cannot due to your brains ability to predict what is going to happen to it.
Here are my questions to test how far does this go.

Does knowing you are going to be tickles make you less ticklish?

If yes then we cannot tickle ourselves.

Does the simple feedback of you controlling the tickling make you less ticklish?

If yes then theoretically any moving thing with a feather on the end could tickle you.

Does a machine with a predictable tickle still work?

A pendulum with a feather at the end should work.

Does a machine with an unpredictable tickle work?

More difficult to test.
Short answer.....
NO. You can’t tickle your self.

You can arouse yourself to a point, and you can make yourself laugh to the point that you’ll get a nosebleed or left gasping for breath.

But to tickle yourself??? No. Not possible.

But, that’s not to say it’s impossible to tickle yourself, but I will say: not possible to tickle yourself.
(18 Sep 2021, 06:07 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Short answer.....
NO. You can’t tickle your self.

You can arouse yourself to a point, and you can make yourself laugh to the point that you’ll get a nosebleed or left gasping for breath.

But to tickle yourself??? No. Not possible.

But, that’s not to say it’s impossible to tickle yourself, but I will say: not possible to tickle yourself.

My question is more at what line does your body start thinking something else is tickling you and when does it think you are tickling yourself.