Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Bondage Restraint Rope Slave Sex Toys For Couples Adult Games Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harnes 2/5/10/20M Thicken Cotton
$2.06-2%

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Silicone Anal Dildos for Vac-u-Lock Sex Machine Animal dildos Realistic Adult Masturbation big Horse Dildo Dog Dildo
$35.77-2%

penis extender
SXXY 8 Styles Silicone Realistic Penis Extend Device Skin Feeling Dick Extender For Men Enlargement And Thickening Couple Game
$60.50-64%

crossdress cosplay female
crossdress Cosplay female and male flesh/pink flesh kigurumi zentai skin long gloves with nails service
$179.08

bondage device
juguetes sexuales pará parejas Adjustabl Locking Male's Chastity Device with Urethral Spout Cage Bondage Fetish Man Erotic SM-20
$12.34-20%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

larpgears
Latex Stockings Black Rubber Stockings With Red Trims Customized
$42.35-11%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How far can you walk in 5 in stilettos ?
I love panties hose and Stilettos. Lately I've had the opportunity to wear them all day for several days in a row. I've tried taking my evening exercise "health" walk but find that I just can't make the 3-4 mile walk. So the question is:

What is the furthest you have walked before giving in and taking them off ?

DressBindFun
My longest walk in 5" (4" plus 1" platform) was about 1km. Plus several hours during the Europerve fetish event.
sometime i wear 17cm heels all day without taking off
PIMP YOUR LEGS
yep, I've gone some 6-7 hours during the day in and around the house. During the day like that I'm sitting and just standing like behind the sink. It's the 1 1/2 hours of constant walking I just can't do. My whole leg, calf and thighs start to hurt. I guess I'll just keep up the workout and wear out the sole of the my Stilettos.
My heels are only 3.5in, but that's plenty high enough for me! 😁

The longest I've managed to keep them on was around 6hrs, some years ago when I was home alone. it was all inside but did include many trips up and down stairs - I suffered the same as DressBindFun did with aching calf muscles (worse than a 20km run).

One thing I have done recently whilst wearing my heels was to feed our animals - that was both thrill and a challenge. I can still hear the sound of my heels on the rough concrete surface outside and how tricky it was to step over the fencing between the animal pens. 😊

MJ
I think the answer is 'hidden platforms'. I have leather boots with 135mm heels and a small internal platform (around 20mm) that I can wear for hours but my rubber 140mm ones without platforms have me cramping in twenty minutes. That said, both have the all-important look and there can even be a perverse pleasure in 'suffering for your art' 😉 Whether the leather ones being from a conventional High Street store and the rubber ones from a fetish shop is relevant I leave up to my readers to decide...

Left, comfy: right, ouch.

boots.JPG   

In support of my uncomfortable pull-on rubber boots they have the best fit around the ankle of any boots I've seen. Here they are with the add-on cuffs I made for my 'Black Canary' crossplay.

bootswithcuffs.jpg   
All day if i want. Took some training, but now i`m fine with that. Also at Party`s, with some dancing ^^
Some years ago, when I was more trained, up to 6-8 hour at long parties, almost without sitting at all.

Walking on street I have my record at about 7km. But with sore feet two days after. Thin sole of classic femenine pumps don´t help on uneven surface outside.
So how far do you think you could walk in these killer heels?

tumblr_lqkcm1Ij161qc62w6o1_500.jpg   

I've never seen anything quite like them before 😁

MJ
(17 Jun 2014, 13:45 )madjack Wrote: So how far do you think you could walk in these killer heels?
Crawl you mean? 😁
(17 Jun 2014, 13:45 )madjack Wrote: 've never seen anything quite like them before
Indeed, me neither.