Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Women's Evening Corset Rhinestone Lace-up Corset Underbust Mesh Bustier Crop Top Bodices Sexy Lingerie Women Body Shaper
$37.03

vatine
Vagina Sucking Vibrator Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys for Women 3 In 1 Piggy Nipple Licking Massage Tongue Vibrating
$8.06

beeger
BEEGER KINK RANGE SCREW PENIS PLUG - 5.9 INCH - SILVER
$78.65

panty girdle
Sexy Lace Flowers High Waist Tummy Control Panties Women Charming Knickers Large Size Girdle Waist Underwear Butt Lifter Briefs
$3.62

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Open Toe Platform High Heels Sandals Women Transparent PVC Ankle Strap Ladies Summer Party Nightclub Shoes Pumps
$52.33-50%

otouch
Automatic Inflatable Male Masturbator Cup Vibration Deep Throat Blowjob Sex Machine Adult Sex Toys for Men Penis Masturbation
$431.44

crossdresser silicone mask
Silicone Face Mask Transgender Silicone Shemale Artificial Skin Cosplay Women Crossdresser Latex Dress for Male Sexy Party COS
$217.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How can I sample bondage?
Hopefully this topic doesn't violate any rules....

But anyways, I'm just your typical nerdy 21 year old male. You know, video games and anime and cosplay and shit. lol (Irrelevant I suppose)

ANYWAYS, I am super curious about the whole topic of bondage and stuff and was wondering if there was anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area that does any kind of sample session for lack of better word?

I don't really have a partner to try bondage with but I am curious as to what its all like. Some of those rope ties (among other things) look so cool I just wanna experience it once you know? lol

Not looking for anything sexual or whatever, just plain curiousness of the bondage itself.

Hopefully I didn't word anything too strangely. I'm righting this while being real tired...
You are not the only one with this desire. So am I (but I live across an ocean and a see so can't help you).
Sounds like a very bad idea to me. You want to invite somebody you hardly know to tie you up? In your home?
In the forum of boundanna.com they mention some local organizations that might help you. The idea there is that you first get to know the people well.
(07 Aug 2014, 13:00 )Zooy Wrote: Sounds like a very bad idea to me. You want to invite somebody you hardly know to tie you up? In your home?
In the forum of boundanna.com they mention some local organizations that might help you. The idea there is that you first get to know the people well.

Yeah I realize how it sounds and such and how trust and stuff is key.
But I dont /think/ all of the major BDSM sites are personal relationship situations. I mean, maybe they are, I dunno.
Try sites like FetLife, Alt, etc, to get a feel for the people in your area. (FL is free)

ALWAYS meet first in a public setting, and use safe calls until trust is established.

And realize the dominant to sub ratio is that there are more subs than dominants out there, so don't be discouraged.

Worse comes to worse, see a pro domme who has a good reputation. They deal a lot with first timers, and even if paying just once helps it's money well spent, as you will get an idea of what you like and do not like.

Google alternative lifestyles organizations in your area.
I agree with others at this time. Inviting someone into YOUR house is a bad idea.
As for your request, I would love to help, but I'm in the northern section of Calif. too far away to help.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Noire (2) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Zooy (1)