Like Ra's Naughty Forum
How can I sample bondage? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-General)
+--- Thread: How can I sample bondage? (/Thread-How-can-I-sample-bondage)

How can I sample bondage? - Noire - 07 Aug 2014

Hopefully this topic doesn't violate any rules....

But anyways, I'm just your typical nerdy 21 year old male. You know, video games and anime and cosplay and shit. lol (Irrelevant I suppose)

ANYWAYS, I am super curious about the whole topic of bondage and stuff and was wondering if there was anyone in the Portland/Vancouver area that does any kind of sample session for lack of better word?

I don't really have a partner to try bondage with but I am curious as to what its all like. Some of those rope ties (among other things) look so cool I just wanna experience it once you know? lol

Not looking for anything sexual or whatever, just plain curiousness of the bondage itself.

Hopefully I didn't word anything too strangely. I'm righting this while being real tired...

RE: How can I sample bondage? - herrpee - 07 Aug 2014

You are not the only one with this desire. So am I (but I live across an ocean and a see so can't help you).

RE: How can I sample bondage? - Zooy - 07 Aug 2014

Sounds like a very bad idea to me. You want to invite somebody you hardly know to tie you up? In your home?
In the forum of boundanna.com they mention some local organizations that might help you. The idea there is that you first get to know the people well.

RE: How can I sample bondage? - Noire - 07 Aug 2014

(07 Aug 2014, 13:00 )Zooy Wrote: Sounds like a very bad idea to me. You want to invite somebody you hardly know to tie you up? In your home?
In the forum of boundanna.com they mention some local organizations that might help you. The idea there is that you first get to know the people well.

Yeah I realize how it sounds and such and how trust and stuff is key.
But I dont /think/ all of the major BDSM sites are personal relationship situations. I mean, maybe they are, I dunno.

RE: How can I sample bondage? - vanessa_fetish - 07 Aug 2014

Try sites like FetLife, Alt, etc, to get a feel for the people in your area. (FL is free)

ALWAYS meet first in a public setting, and use safe calls until trust is established.

And realize the dominant to sub ratio is that there are more subs than dominants out there, so don't be discouraged.

Worse comes to worse, see a pro domme who has a good reputation. They deal a lot with first timers, and even if paying just once helps it's money well spent, as you will get an idea of what you like and do not like.

Google alternative lifestyles organizations in your area.

RE: How can I sample bondage? - Tinker D - 09 Aug 2014

I agree with others at this time. Inviting someone into YOUR house is a bad idea.
As for your request, I would love to help, but I'm in the northern section of Calif. too far away to help.