Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Hood Mask Fetish Hood Role Play Sex Toys For Couples Adult Products Hood Mask Bdsm Bondage Sex Toy Bondage Restraint
$6.23-20%

tpe penis
Vibrating Condoms Enlargement For Men Reusable Condoms Dildo Vibrator Penis Ring Sleeve Adult Sex Shop Sex Toy for Couples
$5.95

chastity 2021
2021 New Sex Toys For Men Metal Chastity Cage Stainless Steel Cock Cage Male Penis Lock BDSM Bondage Ring Adult Sex Products
$44.31-29%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Aphelios Cosplay Costume LOL Men Roleplay Outfits Aphelios Women Suit Halloween Full Set With Mask
$170.42-40%

anime fetish
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-50%

male chastity
2023 HT-V5 Click&Lock Male Chastity Device,Cock Cage,Penis Ring,Penis Sleeve,Chastity Cage,BDSM Fetish Sex Toys For Men Gay
$7.25-48%

thierry bondage
Thierry adult games adjustable Erotic toys restraint bondage thong chastity briefs for Fetish women couples sex game
$4.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"House arrest"-type SB
I've been looking for a way to allow for very secure self-bondage, for a reasonable period of time, but with a "safety exit" to discourage breaking the rules.

Ice locks have a couple of drawbacks:

* you need to plan ahead
* Many techniques are a little messy
* I worry about releases getting "stuck"
* The release time is unpredictable (I know, sometimes that is more fun but not always)
* some clean-up may be required to get back to visitor-ready neatness.

My scene idea is to be stuck in a room, with the keys to my restraints outside of the room. The door isn't locked, but there is a penalty (setting off a very loud alarm) for opening it ahead of the allowed time.

Equipment needed:
1 small door-mounted security alarm (there are many available for prices starting at US$10). I recommend one with a 9V battery power, which can be replaced with an external AC adapter.
1 digital AC power control (Many to choose from, name-brand ones sell for US$24 or less)
1 AC-to9VDC adapter (you likely have a couple lying around in the gadget drawer, if not, they can be found in any electronics store for a few dollars.
1 small lamp - any table or desk lamp will do.
1 table radio or other music player of your liking.

Preparation:
Place the keys to any restraints you will be using in a place where you will be able to easily find them once you are allowed out of your "cell".
Connect the AC adaptor and lamp to the digital timer.
Set the current time/date on the timer.
Set an "on" cycle for the timer, perhaps 15 minutes from now.
Select and "off" time of your preference. (you will be "in jail" until the "off" time arrives.)
Take your (unlocked!) restraints into your "cell" and close the door.
Wait until the timer goes "on" - you will see the lamp go on, and/or you will hear the music from the radio come on.
Restrain yourself at your liesure, knowing you are NOT going to be able to undo anything until your "sentence" is over.
If you are going to be blindfolded, make sure you can hear the radio, else you will not know when your "sentence" is over.

Should there be an emergency, or the bondage is just more than you can handle, you simply have to open the door (and set of the OH GOD IT'S REALLLY LOUD!!!!! alarm) and get the keys to your restraints.

Otherwise, you have to stay in your cell, cuffed or bound, gagged or blindfolded, until the light/music outside turn off, announcing the completion of your "sentence"

I know this could be improved a lot, and once of the ideas I have tried to figure out is if you could let an online friend be the "warden", selecting your sentence and releasing you early for good behavior, or adding extra time for being uncoooperative.
This is an interesting alternative to the "oil can" backup mechanism. Especially if you are properly bound and the alarm can be heard by your neighbours. That means you will have to work really hard to release yourself and turn the alarm off before the neighbours (or the police) arrive.
You know, you could buy an electromagnetic buzzer or bell, wire it up to a wall-timer, and then simply put in a series of relays as logic gates to make it that if you leave at the wrong time, the bell won't shut off unless the door is both closed and you've pushed a button on the other side of the cell. Or you could mix it with something similar in function to a deepthroat dildo, only instead of sucking liquid, you suck air, and the dildo is connected to an air-pressure sensor. Thus, you break the rules, you need to spend a bit of time as a prison bitch. Or, if feeling especially masochistic, you could create a small device which would spank you when you press a button. Then you just use that button.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best type of pallet wrap for self-mummification? thinglie 10 15,154 18 Dec 2012, 20:43
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: bluedragontao (1) , Like Ra (1) , spandexed (1)