Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
Clit Male Toy Squirt Penis Cage Pennis Chikubi Masturbation Rings Men Women Vibrator Blowjob 3cm Out Senxuel Mastrubears
$37.68-36%

qiui
Electric Shock Urethra Chastity Cage Horse Eye Stick Urethral Stimulator With 3 Size Penis Rings Abstinence Training Men Sex Toy
$154.89

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-22%

crossdress anime
Crossdresser Sissy Maid Dress Anime Yosuga no Sora Kasugano Sora Cosplay Costume Women Men Kawaii Clothes For Halloween Party
$185.34-25%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$83.04-2%

crossdress fetish latex
Men's Fetish Unisex Flesh Latex Rubber Zentai Short Gloves With Nails Art Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves For Crossdresser
$292.82-23%

breath control latex
Cosplay Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask For Halloween Party
$60.49-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Horrible stories of the past
I suppose, that many of us have done things in SB, that they would never ever do again. I would like to share such (short) stories here, out of interest and in order that others might think twice before trying something similar (admittedly, more the first aspect).

I will start, in order to encourage others:

When I was a teenager, I liked to play with chains and padlocks. One of my favorite scenarios was to wear a rain jacket, tie my feet to a chain around my waist, then - laying down first - tied my neck to a (cold) radiator, then my wrists to the waist chain: Hogtied and tied to a radiator. Wrists and feet were padlocked, the neck chain had a snap hook. I always kept the keys within reach (probably in one of my hands, can't remember that), but eventually, I got the idea to throw the keys away. Fortunately, I never did that, but this idea grew stronger and stronger until I finally decided that I can't do that type of bondage anymore, the key idea was extremely tempting and, who knows, I might have done it eventually.

A few years later, I did some SB while being heavily drunk. At that time, I had some nightmarish ideas, which fortunately, I never tried. I often thought about inescapable SB and being caught in the act. Apparently, I have limits, which even the alcohol could not break, but sometimes, I might simply have been too drunk to try anything at all, rather than being stopped by rational thoughts. One night I even wanted to place myself on the street in a hogtie and be found. I got as far as tieing up my feet before I finally chickened out. It is still an intriguing scenario for dreams, but in reality - hell, no, never!
Late seventies, stole family friend's tights from bedroom drawer.
Not caught but crucified myself over it (metaphorically lol ). Always bought my own ever since. Not easy in pre-internet days, I can tell some stories...
Crap... Firefox crashed and did not save what I wrote here.... Oh... not again.....
OK, let's go the easy way:

Story 1: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...94#pid3394

Story 2 and 3: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/5458

Contributors: Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (1)