Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

electro anal
Electro Shock Anal Plug Sex Toys Electric Shock Massagers Butt Plug Massager Prostate Stimulate Adult Products
$36.49-20%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Shiny Women Swimsuits Gold Silver Metallic Leather Scoop Neck Bathing Suit Bikini Set Summer Swimwear For Women Beachwear
$7.04-38%

temorish
WOMEN Latex Stockings Transparent Latex Stockings With Trims Sock Catsuit suit
$45.98-8%

shibari
Exquisite Handcuffs Bondage Cotton Rope with Sexy Line Lingerie Shibari Accessory for Fetish BDSM Guiding Binding Games Sex Toys
$3.63-50%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Oil Shiny Sockings Open Crotch Pantyhose Stockings Mens Backless See Through Thighs Socks Clubwear Ultra Thin Lingerie
$20.30-58%

transparent pantyhose
Women Sexy Ultra-thin Stockings Transparent Black Pantyhose Tights Super Elastic Anti Snag Stocking Female Temptation Long Sock
$2.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi All new member here
Hi Everybody,

I want to introduce me self. I am Regualr 123. I am male 32 years old and married no kids. I am a life long pantyhose, stockings, tights, leotard, high heel, bondage and self bondage enthusiast. It's great to find a place with like minded people. I hope to share a lot and make new friends.

I don't have any fetish friends so I hope to make some here. The only person in my life that knows about my secret is my wife, She is not into it but does humor me. I get to wear my leotard and tights on a regular basis and she does tie me up when asked. Other than that I am pretty much on my own. So I hope to be able to share my lifestyle with you out there on Like Ra's forum here.

Sincerly,

Regular 123

regular123-DSC01315.jpg   
Welcome,

I think you should have much fun over here. And lucky you are to have such a wife...😊

Greetings
Welcome aboard Regular 123! Looks like a 100% match with the "typical site fetishes" 😉

I have a similar situation. My wife is not into it, but will do whatever I ask and with a great pleasure (and yes, humour 😉 )
Great to meet you guys, thanks for the welcome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hello,new here oldersubguy 4 216 02 Mar 2023, 11:20
Last Post: B1u3
Where have y'all been all my life? Bluetee 0 197 11 Nov 2022, 18:13
Last Post: Bluetee
New here! PantyhoseLife 13 3,280 26 Mar 2022, 14:41
Last Post: robplat
Hi , I am iphose and new here..... iphose 2 902 29 Oct 2020, 16:49
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,639 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (1) , regular123 (2)