Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-38%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(DOLLKII-D) Top Quality Handmade Female Girl Resin Half Head Cosplay Japanese Role Play BJD Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser Doll Mask
$846.99-20%

dildo gag
Huge Inflatable Anal Plug and Penis Gag Oral Fixation Open Mouth Gag Dildo Pump Big Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Dilator SM Sex Tools
$4.13

1d oil pantyhose
1D endless shiny Ultra-thin silky oil bright stockings sexy Open crotch stockings pantyhose
$3.07

amoresy
AMORESY Poseidon series Men's 3/8 Tights of pants shiny breathable running
$27.68

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Women Small Thong Bra Swimwear Bikini Set Nightclub Shiny Briefs Thong Panties Underwear Beach G-strings Lingerie Swimsuit
$55.51-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hi All new member here
Hi Everybody,

I want to introduce me self. I am Regualr 123. I am male 32 years old and married no kids. I am a life long pantyhose, stockings, tights, leotard, high heel, bondage and self bondage enthusiast. It's great to find a place with like minded people. I hope to share a lot and make new friends.

I don't have any fetish friends so I hope to make some here. The only person in my life that knows about my secret is my wife, She is not into it but does humor me. I get to wear my leotard and tights on a regular basis and she does tie me up when asked. Other than that I am pretty much on my own. So I hope to be able to share my lifestyle with you out there on Like Ra's forum here.

Sincerly,

Regular 123

regular123-DSC01315.jpg   
Welcome,

I think you should have much fun over here. And lucky you are to have such a wife...😊

Greetings
Welcome aboard Regular 123! Looks like a 100% match with the "typical site fetishes" 😉

I have a similar situation. My wife is not into it, but will do whatever I ask and with a great pleasure (and yes, humour 😉 )
Great to meet you guys, thanks for the welcome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hello,new here oldersubguy 4 218 02 Mar 2023, 11:20
Last Post: B1u3
Where have y'all been all my life? Bluetee 0 200 11 Nov 2022, 18:13
Last Post: Bluetee
New here! PantyhoseLife 13 3,284 26 Mar 2022, 14:41
Last Post: robplat
Hi , I am iphose and new here..... iphose 2 906 29 Oct 2020, 16:49
Last Post: Like Ra
hallo all.. newbie here. grandfunk 2 2,645 09 Jul 2015, 08:48
Last Post: herrpee

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Like Ra (1) , regular123 (2)