Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks New Spandex Polyester Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh-High Stockings Women
$5.94

sexy pantyhose
Men Sexy Stockings Nylon Men Winter men's sleeves open / closed oil light tight bottoming silicone massage men Men's pantyhose
$56.75

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Fetish Wrist Seamless Moulded Shoulder Length Long Gloves for Men Women with Bodysuit Catsuit Hoods
$29.87-29%

wig hair
Best sell 20g V-Light glue for Tape hair extension V-Light Technology glue for HairExtension Wig Hair Piece
$57.06-50%

crossdress anime
One Size Sexy Black Cat Girl Women Fantasy French Maid Outfit Men Gothic Sweet Lolita Dress Anime Cosplay Costume
$195.09-28%

Ftshist
Ftshist All-Inclusive Fetish Gas Breathing Mask And Bag Set For Latex Clothing Accessory Cosplay Choking Headgear
$116.91-20%

1d oil stockings
High Elasticity Nylon Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie
$4.11

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi
Hi peeps, I notice I wasn't polite and haven't introduced myself.
I'm from Belgium, 36, asexual (not interested in man and women, though I like the looks of women better).
I'm into selfbondage, latex, electro. I would love to be put into inescapable bondage (selfbondage needs a release, I tend to use if I get too bored, wich is a pitty)

I'm a swimming trainer so I get to see loads of people in lycra, the latest competition suits...

I live with my parents (don't ask, it's not my chosing) so it's not easy to get a session going.
In august they'll be away for some days, gonna try to make the most of it.

I make a lot of typo's, sorry for that. I blame it on the operation I had several weeks ago where I was completly sedated for more than 7 hours. Since that day I have problems with my concentration and short term memory. It should improve the doctors said. Looking forward to it.
(16 Jul 2014, 11:11 )herrpee Wrote: I would love to be put into inescapable bondage (selfbondage needs a release, I tend to use if I get too bored, wich is a pitty)
Self-bondage can be quite inescapable until released by, say, the ice-lock.

(16 Jul 2014, 11:11 )herrpee Wrote: I'm a swimming trainer so I get to see loads of people in lycra, the latest competition suits...
Pity they do not wear pantyhose under swimsuits...

(16 Jul 2014, 11:11 )herrpee Wrote: Since that day I have problems with my concentration and short term memory.
I think I suggest yoga and qiqong (chikung) for pretty much everything. But for these kind of problems they are irreplaceable.
I'm an aikidoka (in my sparse spare time). Because of the reconstruction of my hearing-bones I'm not allowed fall, jump, do lifting,... So the only thing I can do is the breathing/concentration excercises. But so far, not helping.

The icelocks are just "messy". If you want a decent time, you need a lot of ice, so there will be a lot of water dropped down at the end of the session. Or do you guys have solutions for that?

And thights are not my thing. Though I like things that "hug", I prefer latex.
(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: I'm an aikidoka
Sounds very familiar 😉

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: Because of the reconstruction of my hearing-bones I'm not allowed fall, jump, do lifting
So, you are always nage nowadays? Very convenient 😋

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: The icelocks are just "messy".
At least it's pure water

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: If you want a decent time, you need a lot of ice
...or a good insulation. 500ml without insulation at +24 equals to about 4hours of bondage.

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: And thights are not my thing.
Pity 😉 They look and feel great.

Contributors: herrpee (2) , Like Ra (2)