Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi peeps, I notice I wasn't polite and haven't introduced myself.
I'm from Belgium, 36, asexual (not interested in man and women, though I like the looks of women better).
I'm into selfbondage, latex, electro. I would love to be put into inescapable bondage (selfbondage needs a release, I tend to use if I get too bored, wich is a pitty)

I'm a swimming trainer so I get to see loads of people in lycra, the latest competition suits...

I live with my parents (don't ask, it's not my chosing) so it's not easy to get a session going.
In august they'll be away for some days, gonna try to make the most of it.

I make a lot of typo's, sorry for that. I blame it on the operation I had several weeks ago where I was completly sedated for more than 7 hours. Since that day I have problems with my concentration and short term memory. It should improve the doctors said. Looking forward to it.
(16 Jul 2014, 11:11 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to be put into inescapable bondage (selfbondage needs a release, I tend to use if I get too bored, wich is a pitty)
Self-bondage can be quite inescapable until released by, say, the ice-lock.

(16 Jul 2014, 11:11 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a swimming trainer so I get to see loads of people in lycra, the latest competition suits...
Pity they do not wear pantyhose under swimsuits...

(16 Jul 2014, 11:11 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]Since that day I have problems with my concentration and short term memory.
I think I suggest yoga and qiqong (chikung) for pretty much everything. But for these kind of problems they are irreplaceable.
I'm an aikidoka (in my sparse spare time). Because of the reconstruction of my hearing-bones I'm not allowed fall, jump, do lifting,... So the only thing I can do is the breathing/concentration excercises. But so far, not helping.

The icelocks are just "messy". If you want a decent time, you need a lot of ice, so there will be a lot of water dropped down at the end of the session. Or do you guys have solutions for that?

And thights are not my thing. Though I like things that "hug", I prefer latex.
(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]I'm an aikidoka
Sounds very familiar 😉

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]Because of the reconstruction of my hearing-bones I'm not allowed fall, jump, do lifting
So, you are always nage nowadays? Very convenient 😋

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]The icelocks are just "messy".
At least it's pure water

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]If you want a decent time, you need a lot of ice
...or a good insulation. 500ml without insulation at +24 equals to about 4hours of bondage.

(17 Jul 2014, 09:47 )herrpee Wrote: [ -> ]And thights are not my thing.
Pity 😉 They look and feel great.