Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
Otouch Airturn 1 and 2 male masturbator men Oral sex floppy suction glans electric device vibrating and heat straw making machine
$79.99

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$94.40-4%

metelam
Metelam Ladies Opaque Shine Stain Tights Super Shiny Glossy Stockings Dance Club Pantyhose Plus Size
$19.05

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Magazine Ad Retro Lingerie Chase
$139.15-40%

shiny stockings
Women Sexy Stockings 80D Oil Glossy Medias De Mujer Lace Top Silicone Band Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Shiny Party Hosiery
$7.82

bdsm
Fox Tail Anal Plug with Hairpin Bdsm Toy Flirting Metal Butt Plug Tail Sex Toys for Woman Man Couples Cosplay Adult Game Shop
$25.82

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
Who is the biggest rascal, the dead horse or the (street dog) who follows him? Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
The response from my neural net:
(15 Nov 2016, 22:16 )culmor Wrote: Who is the biggest rascal, the dead horse or the (street dog) who follows him? Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
NN: Oh, that's terrific. You always say that if you didn't want to come here to pick me up at the station
Another NN response (under diff settings):
(15 Nov 2016, 22:16 )culmor Wrote: Who is the biggest rascal, the dead horse or the (street dog) who follows him? Jackdaws love my big sphinx of quartz.
NN: What is it, Mr. Crane?

I must say, that Mr. Crane is pretty much close to Mr. Culmor 😁
Oh, fun. RASCAL =
Royal Aircraft Establishment Sequence Calculator
random access secure communications anti-jam link
Rotocraft/ Aircrew Systems Concepts Airborne Laboratory
Responsive Access Small Cargo Affordable Launch
Radar di Scoperta e Controllo Aereo Locale (Short-range air surveillance radar system (Italy))
Radiological Assessment System for Consequence Analysis
random-access secure communications anti-jam link
Rotorcraft Aircrew Systems Concepts Airborne Laboratory
Research And Special Collections Available Locally
Abraham, sacrifice your only son Isaac.
(16 Nov 2016, 01:53 )culmor Wrote: Abraham, sacrifice your only son Isaac.
NN: Oh. Yeah, my friend you're not going to sit here and watch me.
Psalm 137:9 Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!
(16 Nov 2016, 22:02 )culmor Wrote: Happy is the one who takes your babies and smashes them against the rocks!
NN: We can eat them.

😁

Contributors: aral (12) , Culmor (4) , FagMan (2) , Like Ra (18) , Tinker D (2)