Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
OLO Role Playing Unisex Force Rise Adjustable Nose Hook SM Bondage Elastic Strap Sex Toy for Couples Adult Product
$3.65

stainless steel cock
Runyu Sextoys Men Adult Binding Penis Delay Device Metal Cock Ring Stainless Steel Sliding Ball Locking Ring Ejaculation Delay S
$23.67-40%

deep throat gag
Silicone Red Lip Mouth Gag Oral Deep Throat Blow Job Lip Open Mouth Lip Gag Couple BDSM Adult Slave Sex Game Role Play Sex Tools
$5.12-30%

anal vibrator
Super Long Realistic Dildo Soft Big Penis Silicone No Vibrators Lesbian Strapon Vagin Anal Sting Sex Toys For Womans Maturbators
$21.44

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Restraint Handcuff Shackle Ankle Wrist Cuffs Padlock BDSM Slave Restraint Fantasy Sexy Game Sex Toys for Couples
$22.69-40%

urethral plug
Male Spray/Washing With Syringe Urethral Plug Urethra Dil Sounding Penis Plug Urethra Stimulate Dilator Masturbation Rod Sex Toy
$12.12

gaff panties
Sexy Sissy Men Lace Briefs Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Solid Breathable Pants
$66.66-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(14 Nov 2016, 12:40 )Tinker D Wrote: And now, we are being insulted.

No, it's, actually, not an insult. What Aral means, is that there are two theories about the function of our brains:

1- Human brain is a fully functioning computer, with own CPU's, memory, etc.
2- Human brain is a ChromeBook, with only the bare necessities on-board, for the rest it must reach the "Cloud services" through the Internet connection.
3- The Universe is holographic, every tiny piece of anything contains all the complete information about the Universe.

The second one is what Aral calls a "fertile brain". Most (if not all) practices (e.g. yoga, qi-gong) assumes (2) and to some extent (3). Western science is beginning to expand from (1) to (2) and (3), because way too many things cannot be explained with isolated (1).

I've been practising every day (usually 3 times a day) for the last several years (spontaneous qigong, natural flow yoga and/or meditations) and according to my experience, yes, not everything can be explained rationally from the Western science point of view.

(14 Nov 2016, 06:48 )aral Wrote: and now You can avoid the creator, but you cannot say He doesn't exist. Whether or not you accept the creator's authority is your business; but you cannot say there is no creator.
Of course not.

(14 Nov 2016, 06:48 )aral Wrote: For example :- there are so many outlaws who say, "We don't want to obey the government." If you don't like the government, that is your business. But there is a government -- you can't deny that.
Governments, just like religions, and all other systems are egregors. You can connect to or disconnect from them, feed them with your energy and experience and get energy and information back. Such egregors do not assume the existence of higher aspects.

This example, while seems logical, is, actually, not. This is what the major difference between religions and science is. Science is based upon repeatable proofs, religions are based on beliefs with rare proofs in the form or miracles (egregors of religions accumulated enough energy for occasional miracles to get more followers). It's very easy to prove, that the government does exist, but reliable proving the existence of higher aspects seems problematic.

(14 Nov 2016, 11:38 )aral Wrote: and there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence. and if there is intelligence at all then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it [b]now.
This is an example of exactly the opposite - the uncontrollable internal noise, which can be diminished or completely removed by various practices. The ideal situation is when the internal dialogue is completely switched off. For example, the goal of radja yoga is to control your own mind. In order to achieve it, you have to learn to control your emotions, in order to achieve it, you have to learn to control your body. (Very simplistic.)

(14 Nov 2016, 13:05 )aral Wrote: then go on suffering repeated birth after birth. what is my loss ? after all there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
There are only two criteria of a successful practice:

1- Your physical state is improving
2- Your relationships with other people are improving

If any of the two is not true, something is wrong. Showing anger and absence of patience are clear indicators of "something is wrong".
(14 Nov 2016, 14:40 )FagMan Wrote: Oh how I like a religious debate where both sides show a mutual respect of the others beliefs, and can discuss it in a friendly tone. I have somewhere in my archives a picture that sums up the conversation perfectly.
Unfortunately yes... As a result, some religions are labelled as aggressive. Religions are not aggressive and do not kill. It's the people who are and who do.
(14 Nov 2016, 15:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 11:38 )aral Wrote: and there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence. and if there is intelligence at all then  recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and do it now.

This is an example of exactly the opposite - the uncontrollable internal noise, which can be diminished or completely removed by various practices. The ideal situation is when the internal dialogue is completely switched off.  For example, the goal of radja yoga is to control your own mind. In order to achieve it, you have to learn to control your emotions, in order to achieve it, you have to learn to control your body. (Very simplistic.)

all authorities says that in this

Harer nama harer nama harer namaiva kevalam
kalau nasty eva nasty eva nasty eva gatir anyatha:

In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy, the only means of deliverance is the chanting of the holy name of the Lord. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way."

[/b]
(14 Nov 2016, 15:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 13:05 )aral Wrote: then go on suffering repeated birth after birth. what is my loss ? after all there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
There are only two criteria of a successful practice:

1- Your physical state is improving

If any of the two is not true, something is wrong. Showing anger and absence of patience are clear indicators of "something is wrong".

so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father  punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”  

what is your answer ??
(14 Nov 2016, 15:57 )aral Wrote: all authorities says that in this
. . .
In this age of quarrel and hypocrisy, the only means of deliverance is the chanting of the holy name of the Lord. There is no other way. There is no other way. There is no other way."
Yes, chanting mantras is yet another way to switch off the internal dialogue, or at least to decrease the internal noise and achieve the internal balance. E.g. transcendental meditation by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is based upon individually picked-up mantras.

However, there is one serious concern in what you are saying here, namely this: "There is no other way". There is and there are many. Fortunately there is a choice. And having a free choice is one of the corner stones of the experiment called "Earth". There are many paths to the top of the mountain 😉

For example, citing Patanjali: "yogas chitta vritti nirodhah" - "yoga is the removal of the fluctuations of the mind".

(14 Nov 2016, 15:57 )aral Wrote: so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father  punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”  
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Children are guests in parents house. The utter goal of parents is to make their kids fully autonomous and capable of fulfilling their own duties.

If we are talking about "stages", then we can use the 7-year cycle theory, that says that our life progresses in 7 year cycles corresponding to each of the 7 chakras. The first 7 years (muladhara chakra) are related to surviving (we need to eat, drink, sleep, excrete, cope with fears, etc), during the second 7 years (svadhistana chakra) we develop or reproducing system and feelings (to not let our generation end), the 3d period (14-21yo) (manipura chakra) brings practicality, getting a profession (to not let our mankind end).

Usually, this is when most parents care/responsibility ends, and children begin their own life. As a side note, many yoga and qi-gong teachers say, that under usual/normal conditions, you have to be at least 21yo to begin with serious practices. Unless the practice is properly adapted.
(14 Nov 2016, 16:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 15:57 )aral Wrote: all authorities says that in this
. . .
Yes, chanting mantras is yet another way to switch off the internal dialogue, or at least to decrease the internal noise and achieve the internal balance. E.g. transcendental meditation by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi is based upon individually picked-up mantras.

However, there is one serious concern in what you are saying here, namely this: "There is no other way". There is and there are many. Fortunately there is a choice. And having a free choice is one of the corner stones of the experiment called "Earth". There are many paths to the top of the mountain 😉

For example,  citing Patanjali: "yogas chitta vritti nirodhah" - "yoga is the removal of the fluctuations of the mind".

if there are many choices then aight give me christian and muslim explanation but keep `1 thing in your ( fertile ) brain that you cant **impose** ( or shift burdon of proof ) your authority on us ( The Hare Krishnas ) without explaining anything at all.

so kindly give me better, more solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that i can start following you from now. and if you have no explanation then keep your dry talking to yourself and to your fellow *blind sheeps*

and as far as question of us ( The Hare Krishnas ) so for that we have got aeady this practical explanation. but what explanation you have got ? who are you ? are you another authority ? aight give me another explanation. and if there is no explanation then keep your nonsense to yourself only and to your fellow sheeps.

(14 Nov 2016, 16:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 15:57 )aral Wrote: so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father  punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”  
I'm not quite sure what you mean by that. Children are guests in parents house. The utter goal of parents is to make their kids fully autonomous and capable of fulfilling their own duties.

If we are talking about "stages", then we can use the 7-year cycle theory, that says that our life progresses in 7 year cycles corresponding to each of the 7 chakras. The first 7 years (muladhara chakra) are related to surviving (we need to eat, drink, sleep, excrete, cope with fears, etc), during the second 7 years (svadhistana chakra) we develop or reproducing system and feelings (to not let our generation end), the 3d period (14-21yo) (manipura chakra) brings practicality, getting a profession (to not let our mankind end).

Usually, this is when most parents care/responsibility ends, and children begin their own life. As a side note, many yoga and qi-gong teachers say, that under usual/normal conditions, you have to be at least 21yo to begin with serious practices. Unless the practice is properly adapted.

so you mean that those parents are foolish who want to educate their childerns ? and those childerns are smart who want to play or waste time or whole life ?
And finally, the most difficult part:

(14 Nov 2016, 08:19 )culmor Wrote: Anyway, why hasn't this been deleted as spam?
(14 Nov 2016, 12:40 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I vote spam as well.

Yes, technically it's SPAM, hence my first comment:

(13 Nov 2016, 21:24 )Like Ra Wrote: ... but one comes to the realization, that each soul must find
it's own way back to the Godhead, and so it is futile to
be a returning bodhisattva ... usually they get crucified for
preaching the truth ...

That can be translated into:"Even if you are telling the truth, if you return with more SPAM, you will be banned".

But.... There is more to it...

1. Everything or everybody we encounter are our teachers.

After reading the original post I (finally) searched the Internet for differences between Hare Krishna movement, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, and found some beautiful discussions. So, I'd like to thank Aral for that.

Also, now we have a thread to move all posts related to seeking the purpose of life to 😉

And another: I like dangerous, provocative and on the edge discussions, you learn a lot from them.

2. There are no accidents. An "accidence" is a yet unperceived consistency.

Yes... This one ... As I mentioned, I do practise various practices (cryptic enough, huh?) And during these various practices, I discovered various interesting things, among which there are some very related to the main subjects of the site. I was going to start a series of posts related to my experience, but I'm still hesitating... It's very difficult to put this into words, to recall what exactly happened 1-2-3 years ago, to make it interesting enough, and not very weird.... Possibly, this thread is a sign to finally begin...
(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: if there are many choices then aight give me christian and muslim explanation
Yes, several months ago I began with this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions , that led me to Helena Blavatsky's works (which I'm yet to read). What she tried to do is to understand what all religions have in common. The essence of them. Let's take as an example, this Bhagavad-gita discussion:

https://www.quora.com/How-would-you-expl...gavad-Gita

You can find most of the points in any religion. The general "rules of thumb" are "in the air". You can subconsciously understand how it all works, but sometimes you need just a little hint, and suddenly all snaps in place.

(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: so kindly give me better, more solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation
Nobody will give it to you. Only you can find the answer. Imagine a complex 3D object, but you do not see it. All you can see is a 2D shadow on the wall. For example, a cylinder will have a rectangle projection on one wall, and a circle one on another. Which one is the truth? Both and neither. Each religion, philosophy, science teaches us about one of the multiple possible projections. All of them are right, and all of them are wrong.

(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: so for that we have got aeady this practical explanation
This is great. If it resonates within you, go for it. But do not forget to check your progress against this:

(14 Nov 2016, 15:42 )Like Ra Wrote: 1- Your physical state is improving

(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: but what explanation you have got ?
What is the question?

(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: who are you ?
I am you as well.

(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: are you another authority ?
There is only one authority - you. You assembled this world. So you are responsible for what you see.

(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: so you mean that those parents are foolish who want to educate their childerns ?
I said exactly the opposite:
(14 Nov 2016, 16:51 )Like Ra Wrote: The utter goal of parents is to make their kids fully autonomous and capable of fulfilling their own duties.
That includes education, general wisdom, etc.
(14 Nov 2016, 17:29 )Like Ra Wrote: After reading the original post I (finally) searched the Internet for differences between Hare Krishna movement, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, and found some beautiful discussions. So, I'd like to thank Aral for that.

but what kind of verifiable and tangible explanation is there ?? in christianity, islam, bhudhism and other 3500 religions ?? kindly explain their explanation but without **imposing** ( or shifting burdon of proof ) their authorities on us ( The Hare Krishnas )

and if you think that you are another authority then give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.

and if there is no explanation at all then there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) at all. ( simply waste of time )
(14 Nov 2016, 17:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: if there are many choices then aight give me christian and muslim explanation
Yes, several months ago I began with this article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic_religions , that led me to Helena Blavatsky's works (which I'm yet to read). What she tried to do is to understand what all religions have in common. The essence of them. Let's take as an example, this Bhagavat-gita discussion:

https://www.quora.com/How-would-you-expl...gavad-Gita

You can find most of the points in any religion. The general "rules of thumb" are "in the air". You can subconsciously understand how it all works, but sometimes you need just a little hint, and suddenly all snaps in place.

is this dry talking and bogus links is your rational explanation ? and i have to believe it ? ( just see the folly )

(14 Nov 2016, 17:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 17:27 )aral Wrote: so kindly give me better, more solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation
Nobody will give it to you. Only you can find the answer. Imagine a complex 3D object, but you do not see it. All you can see is a 2D shadow on the wall.  For example, a cylinder will have a rectangle projection on one wall, and a circle one on another. Which one is the truth? Both and neither.  Each religion, philosophy, science teaches us about one of the multiple possible projections. All of them are right, and all of them are wrong.

and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished )
You are repeating yourself copy&pasting phrases from your previous posts. There is no need for that.

I'm sorry, but your posts are discrediting the Hare Krishna movement. Do not make it even worse.

(14 Nov 2016, 18:11 )aral Wrote: so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.
Exactly. Just reread your posts.

(14 Nov 2016, 18:05 )aral Wrote: and if you think that you are another authority then give me another solid, verifialbe and tangible explanation so that i can start following you.
You have aeady started. Didn't you notice? 😉

Contributors: aral (12) , Culmor (4) , FagMan (2) , Like Ra (18) , Tinker D (2)