Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Catsuit Rubber Gummi Male Hole Cover Short Pants Front Hole Customize 0.4mm Fetish Men Underwear
$32.65-30%

inflatable anal plug
Folding Inflatable Anal Plug Super Huge BDSM Inflate Buttplug Expandable Dildo Pump Anal Dilator For Women/Men Vaginal Anal Toys
$32.04

bdsm
BDSM Electric Shocker Anal Butt Plug,Electrostimulation Electrosex,Electro Shock Sex Penis Cock Ring,E stim Estim Expand Anus
$2.34

glossy body suit
Gothic Double Zippers Open Crotch Catsuit Bodysuit Smooth Glossy Long Sleeve Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Cosplay Costumes
$16.73

sex toy vibrator
Multifunctional retractable vibrator dildo fast piston heating sucking tongue licking women vagina mastubator sex toys
$160.07

wetlook
Sexy Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Hollow out Bust Open Crotch Clubwear fetish hot erotic Pole Dance Lingerie wetlook
$61.04-35%

lip plump
Mini Natural Lip Plumping Lip Gloss Lasting Moisturizing Temperature Liquid Lipstick Color Changing Lip Oil Lips Makeup Cosmetic
$13.55-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,
(14 Nov 2016, 18:17 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 Nov 2016, 18:11 )aral Wrote: so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.
Exactly. Just reread your posts.

If you want to know what I think about something, just ask.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining this practical explanation ? and you are right ( or become an authority who can give answer to all questions ) without any explanation ( or by shifting burdon of proof ) ? and i have to believe such an **street dog** like you ? ( just see the folly )
Apparently, it's not going well with ISKCON 😁 The egregor urgently needs more donors, and the owners more money. This article contains some interesting facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio...sciousness
(14 Nov 2016, 18:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Apparently, it's not going well with ISKCON 😁 The egregor urgently needs more donors, and the owners more money. This article contains some interesting facts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internatio...sciousness

there may be thousands of conspiracy theorist like you. but where is the fallacy in the teaching ? ( falsely puffed up rascal hog )

come on are you able to recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute ? come on say it that those parents are fools who want to educate their childerns.

and ( my dear friend ) keep one thing in your ( dull ) brain that simply dry talking and shifting burdon of proof will not work here.
We receive what we radiate. Do you really want it? Instead of working as a brainwashed copy-paste machine (unless you are paid for that, I'm pretty sure you are), just sit back, relax for a couple of minutes, then think about your goals and if what you are doing here would help to achieve them.

If you want to discuss something, you are always welcome to come back, but with your own thoughts.
(14 Nov 2016, 18:55 )Like Ra Wrote: We receive what we radiate. Do you really want it? Instead of working as a brainwashed copy-paste machine (unless you are paid for that, I'm pretty sure you are), just sit back, relax for a couple of minutes, then think about your goals and if what you are doing here would help to achieve them.

If you want to discuss something, you are always welcome to come back, but with your own thoughts.

brainwashing ? but you dont have brain. `1st of all prove it that you have got brain at all by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

come on ( you all ) if you have got guts then come to ground and prove it that there is brain at all. after all its an open challenge.

and then we will talk about washing your so called brain. but `1st of all prove it that you have got working brain.
I needed some live dialogues to train my neural network, but you are acting as a poorly written chatbot...

(15 Nov 2016, 04:14 )aral Wrote: 1st of all prove
First of all, prove that you are not a bot.
(15 Nov 2016, 15:16 )Like Ra Wrote: I needed some live dialogues to train my neural network, but you are acting as a poorly written chatbot...

(15 Nov 2016, 04:14 )aral Wrote: 1st of all prove
First of all, prove that you are not a bot.

dont change the topic ( street dog ) come on recall everything or i dont beat the dead horse(s) like you any more. come on if you have got guts then recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

come on ( dullard ) how long you will go on with your shifting of burdon proof ? come on prove it that you have got working brain and then we shall talk about washing your so called brain. ( come on gutless **street dog** after all its an open challenge )
Let's see here... Same template, random swear words... Yeah, it's a bot... Indian software developers disappoint me ☹ C'mon guys, you can do better! Even my not fully trained neural network can produce a text with more sense...
Let's feed the chatbot with another phrase and see if it responds with the same or another template.

(15 Nov 2016, 15:26 )aral Wrote: after all its an open challenge
This challenge has no sense, because in this particular case nobody can prove anything and the responses are predetermined. If I say "yes, I can" (regardless if I can or can't, because it's not provable), the bot will respond with a "LIAR!" template. If I say "no", the used template will be "I TOLD YOU! FOLLOW US, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO!".

Boring...
(15 Nov 2016, 15:26 )aral Wrote: recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute.

Actually, everybody can do that. It's just a matter of a concentration on only one thing. Here's three examples:

o- I was analysing firewall logs and creating a new FW policy. That took me half an hour. I was not thinking about anything else, because I was a in a hurry 😁

o- Then I was following this song word for word and note for note for almost 5 minutes :

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

(I LOVE Pentatonix!)

o- While I was in a deep pindasana (yoga), I was following my spine cm by cm with my first attention, checking the muscle state, and was watching how the heat is building inside my abdomen with the second attention. That was longer than one minute.

Should I expect a "CHEATER!" template? Or will the next question be:"Now recall what you were thinking when you were 3years 2month 3days 1hour 10min old". 😁

The trick is even if I were able to do that, it wouldn't be the memory of me being that old. Our reality and our memory changes with us. In other words, as soon as we're changed inside (think of resonance filters or shifting the assemblage point), the reality will also change, as a result we will "remember" what "happened" with the current "I" not with "I" before. And because the reality changes accordingly, we do not notice that. We are resonating to new frequencies, we are listening to a new radio station, that has a different history...

Hence, the question does not make any sense.

Contributors: aral (12) , Culmor (4) , FagMan (2) , Like Ra (18) , Tinker D (2)