Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$187.31-39%

amoresy
AMORESY Men Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Front Zippr Overall Catsuit All-purpose Jumpsuits
$120.99-51%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Printed High-Neck Zipper Collar Patchwork Sport Jumpsuits Fashion Wrap Bodycon One Piece Outfit Jumpsuit Women
$50.08-20%

zentai
Teen Titans Starfire Koriand'r Cosplay Costume Superhero Jumpsuit Zentai Bodysuit Halloween Carnival Party Costumes for Women
$206.63-9%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-36%

speerise
Speerise Adult High Neck Zip One Piece Unitard Full Body Leotard Unisex Long Sleeve Yoga Unitard Bodysuit Women Catsuit
$150.68

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Handcuffs
Ok. I’ve recently got my first pair of handcuffs. 
Makes things feel very much more committed when clicked in. 
Only tried to get the feel for them so far and practice undoing them. 
Simple enough from the front, but I’m needing to see what I’m doing still. 
Not tried locking them behind my back yet as I don’t think I know where to ‘feel’ for the lock is yet. 
Any tips on how to practice for behind the back unlocking without getting stuck?
What kind of cuffs? A photo would help 😉
Yea.....
Make sure that the hole for the key faces your palms.
If you get them turned around, it will be 10 times harder or impossible to get free.
And be careful not to jam the key! I did this once with some ankle cuffs and ended up having to cut myself free with an angle grinder (fortunately said ankle cuff wasn't fastened to anything solid - just the other ankle via the chain connecting the two cuffs - so I could get dressed and go into my workshop and cut myself free... that wasn't easy as even with rags stuffed around the cuff to hold it still and protect from heat conductivity it was a delicate operation and I still burnt my ankle!). I've never trusted solid metal cuffs since, though it makes for an amusing story when a little drunk and in like-minded company!  😁
The cuffs are you’re generic chain link style.
Ratchet shut key to release.
I've got a collection of KUB handcuffs. They are beautiful... See this thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1077

Actually, these threads can be merged.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mittens, handcuffs, and perhaps even a straitjacket from socks Joyl27 3 10,216 17 Jul 2018, 02:51
Last Post: brandondoss

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (2) , steve6322 (1) , Tinker D (1)