Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
TRAF Faux Leather Skirt Womens 2023 Mid Waist Mini Skirts For Women Y2k Pockets Short Skirt Woman Fashion Autumn Women's Skirts
$30.96-25%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 73) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Rumia
$966.78-10%

latex bondage
M-3XL Sexy Men Faux Leather Bondage Jumpsuit Wetlook PU Latex Long Sleeve Zipper Open Crotch Fetish Hot Bodysuit
$119.79-35%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY silk smooth gloss one-piece swimsuit shiny Hip Wrap oil swimsuit sexy Japanese tight swimsuit beach swimsuit
$67.51-58%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Skinny Solid Crop Top Short Stacked Folds Hooded T shirt Women Off Shoulder Fashion Party Sexy Tierred New
$158.50-70%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024New Lingerie Top Crop Sexy Women's Lace Floral Bralet Bra Bustier Back Closure Bandeau Crop Top Padded Bra Bralette Straples
$36.28

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

H...hello
H...hello

I’m Jake

I like breathholding and breathplay as my main kink (I love holding my breath as long as I can >~<😉

I feel that when someone asks me to do something like hold my breath....I am very submissive, and very horny...

Sometimes I feel that my fetishes (or at least one of them) is quite obscure, and I feel kind of like the odd one out in the fetish community.

Well I think that pretty much covers it. I don’t really know how this works, but if you want to chat....I’m here ^^;
Not really odd. I have seen odd and really odd.
But as for your kink, that is not my thing, so.....
I won’t hold my breath. ?
I like breathplay too. It's quite dangerous but you don't need me to tell you that. Have fun and dont get dead from it.
(08 Dec 2019, 01:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Not really odd. I have seen odd and really odd.
But as for your kink, that is not my thing, so.....
I won’t hold my breath. ?

Well it also doesn’t help that my semi pessimistic mindset began thinking that it was strange and doubting myself whenever I post something about it (which is actually very rarely)
(08 Dec 2019, 02:14 )essanym Wrote: I like breathplay too.  It's quite dangerous but you don't need me to tell you that.  Have fun and dont get dead from it.

Well I don’t do any of the extreme things like bagging or hanging. What I do is just hold my breath until I....well....”release”
Oh! In that case, not odd at all.

Welcome.
Welcome! We do have quite a few asphyxiation fetishists. Can be quite erotic ... but ... scary ...
(08 Dec 2019, 04:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome! We do have quite a few asphyxiation fetishists. Can be quite erotic ... but ... scary ...

To be fair.....I kind of came here to try and find more people like me....and to possibly have someone message me for me to hold my breath (I get super submissive I’m those situations >~< )

Contributors: essanym (1) , jbartosiewicz (4) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)