Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Men Second Skin Tight Suits Adult Full Body Zentai Suit Costume For Halloween Spandex Nylon Bodysuit Cosplay Costumes Stage Show
$29.74-44%

rolecos
ROLECOS Layla Cosplay Costume Genshin Impact Women Exotic Dancers Costume Sumeru Layla Cosplay Halloween Costumes Full Set
$228.48-47%

latex swimsuit
latex gummi catsuit bodysuit swimsuit Fetishism Latex Rubber Catsuit Bodysuit Tights Suit Cosplay
$1450.52-63%

wetlook
Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$7.22

oil shiny bodycon
Oil Shiny Bodycon Dress Women Ultra Thin Transparent Glossy Mini Dress Ladies Backless Tight Dress Sex Lingerie See Through
$422.29-51%

penis pump
Electric Vacuum LED Penis Pump Enlargement Dick Pump Trainer Cock Extender Delayed Ejaculation Sex Toy Men Male Masturbator
$46.97-52%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Suction Cup for Sex Machine Vac-u-Lock Attachments Quick Plug Turn 3XLR Connector Head Dildo Sucker Sex Toys
$34.18-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

H...hello
H...hello

I’m Jake

I like breathholding and breathplay as my main kink (I love holding my breath as long as I can >~<😉

I feel that when someone asks me to do something like hold my breath....I am very submissive, and very horny...

Sometimes I feel that my fetishes (or at least one of them) is quite obscure, and I feel kind of like the odd one out in the fetish community.

Well I think that pretty much covers it. I don’t really know how this works, but if you want to chat....I’m here ^^;
Not really odd. I have seen odd and really odd.
But as for your kink, that is not my thing, so.....
I won’t hold my breath. ?
I like breathplay too. It's quite dangerous but you don't need me to tell you that. Have fun and dont get dead from it.
(08 Dec 2019, 01:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Not really odd. I have seen odd and really odd.
But as for your kink, that is not my thing, so.....
I won’t hold my breath. ?

Well it also doesn’t help that my semi pessimistic mindset began thinking that it was strange and doubting myself whenever I post something about it (which is actually very rarely)
(08 Dec 2019, 02:14 )essanym Wrote: I like breathplay too.  It's quite dangerous but you don't need me to tell you that.  Have fun and dont get dead from it.

Well I don’t do any of the extreme things like bagging or hanging. What I do is just hold my breath until I....well....”release”
Oh! In that case, not odd at all.

Welcome.
Welcome! We do have quite a few asphyxiation fetishists. Can be quite erotic ... but ... scary ...
(08 Dec 2019, 04:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome! We do have quite a few asphyxiation fetishists. Can be quite erotic ... but ... scary ...

To be fair.....I kind of came here to try and find more people like me....and to possibly have someone message me for me to hold my breath (I get super submissive I’m those situations >~< )

Contributors: essanym (1) , jbartosiewicz (4) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)