Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Dakimakura Nell angel wings bondage Japanese Anime 2WAY Hugging Body Sexy Otaku Pillowcase Cushion Cover
$264.99

anal vibrator
Wireless Cock Vibrator Prostate Massager Remote Control Anal Plug Butt Stimulator Lock Penis Rings Sex Toy for Men Couples
$17.57

time lock bondage
Bondage Timer Switch Sex Toys Digital Time Lock Restraints Electronic Timer Adult Game Fetish For Couples Accessories
$20.10

sex toy vibrator
Wireless Remote Control Vibrating Anal Plug Male Wearable Silicone Butt Sex Anal Toys For Adults Men Vibrator Prostate Massage
$10.14

app chastity
YokoNex Love Bluetooth Smart Lock APP Remote Control, Secure Chastity Belt Chastity Lock Key, Timed Unlock, BDSM Sex Toy
$354.14

self bondage
BDSM Restraints Sex Toys 10Pcs Self Bondage Sexual Parejas Kit Fetish Bed Restraints Set for Beginners SM Adult Games Black
$395.66-42%

transparent pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Summer Ultra-thin Matte Silky High Waist Pantyhose Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights 5D
$4.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

H...hello
H...hello

I’m Jake

I like breathholding and breathplay as my main kink (I love holding my breath as long as I can >~<😉

I feel that when someone asks me to do something like hold my breath....I am very submissive, and very horny...

Sometimes I feel that my fetishes (or at least one of them) is quite obscure, and I feel kind of like the odd one out in the fetish community.

Well I think that pretty much covers it. I don’t really know how this works, but if you want to chat....I’m here ^^;
Not really odd. I have seen odd and really odd.
But as for your kink, that is not my thing, so.....
I won’t hold my breath. ?
I like breathplay too. It's quite dangerous but you don't need me to tell you that. Have fun and dont get dead from it.
(08 Dec 2019, 01:59 )Tinker D Wrote: Not really odd. I have seen odd and really odd.
But as for your kink, that is not my thing, so.....
I won’t hold my breath. ?

Well it also doesn’t help that my semi pessimistic mindset began thinking that it was strange and doubting myself whenever I post something about it (which is actually very rarely)
(08 Dec 2019, 02:14 )essanym Wrote: I like breathplay too.  It's quite dangerous but you don't need me to tell you that.  Have fun and dont get dead from it.

Well I don’t do any of the extreme things like bagging or hanging. What I do is just hold my breath until I....well....”release”
Oh! In that case, not odd at all.

Welcome.
Welcome! We do have quite a few asphyxiation fetishists. Can be quite erotic ... but ... scary ...
(08 Dec 2019, 04:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome! We do have quite a few asphyxiation fetishists. Can be quite erotic ... but ... scary ...

To be fair.....I kind of came here to try and find more people like me....and to possibly have someone message me for me to hold my breath (I get super submissive I’m those situations >~< )

Contributors: essanym (1) , jbartosiewicz (4) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)