Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Competition Sharkskin Fabric Knee Length One Piece Women's Training & Racing Swimwear Waterproof Quick Dry Swimsuit
$37.50-39%

drozeno
DROZENO Silk oil glossy belt sexy tight men and women style yoga fitness crotch T-shaped high fork tight underwear Sexy tights
$96.78-64%

bondage device
New Rattlesnake Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage with 4 Size Penis Ring Dick Sleeve Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toy for Men
$48.33

anime bondage
Dakimakura Nell angel wings bondage Japanese Anime 2WAY Hugging Body Sexy Otaku Pillowcase Cushion Cover
$264.99-26%

sexy pantyhose
Style Sexy Woman Crystal Glitter Up Thigh High Stockings Rhinestone Fishnet Over The Knee Socks Nightclubs Pantyhose Blue Fit
$2.27

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Fake Chest Artificial Boobs for Mastectomy Crossdresser Transgender Shemale Drag Queen
$121.00-12%

msemis
Children Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Outfits Kids Gymnastics Leotards Jumpsuit with Shorts Dancewear Sets for Girls Yoga Unitard
$66.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
(31 Jul 2022, 10:20 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I get the urge to do that, it increases the sensations of helplessness, more 'in peril'. But I rarely do the falls any more, ok on a mattress or bed, but not a hard surface - even though I don't have any marble floors.

I recognise that feeling, but last time I did it in self-bondage I really hurt my arm. I went from kneeling to the carpet covered floor, no distance at all, but took me weeks to recover! Like you, I save my 'falls' for the softness of a mattress these days

I have no idea how Guisi manages to keep going with some of the 'falls' in his sessions - I'd be in agony!

MJ
(02 Aug 2022, 07:43 )madjack Wrote:
(31 Jul 2022, 10:20 )Will90MeeG Wrote: I get the urge to do that, it increases the sensations of helplessness, more 'in peril'. But I rarely do the falls any more, ok on a mattress or bed, but not a hard surface - even though I don't have any marble floors.

I recognise that feeling, but last time I did it in self-bondage I really hurt my arm. I went from kneeling to the carpet covered floor, no distance at all, but took me weeks to recover! Like you, I save my 'falls' for the softness of a mattress these days

I have no idea how Guisi manages to keep going with some of the 'falls' in his sessions - I'd be in agony!

MJ

Guisi is obviously a very flexible person. The closeness of the elbow ties is also unachievable for most. When I tie my elbows they are still quite far apart, ten or twelve inches is close for me.

As to the falls, The last time I tried it on the floor (carpeted) I hit my head and shoulder on the sofa. Not doing that again!

I also cannot hop in heels and tied legs like Guisi does. So to watch these videos is definitely a fantasy on many counts, rather than a plan for my own sessions.

Brilliant stuff, but I hope Guisi takes care in the future.

Play safe!
Guisis fitness plan.

Edit upon watching: JFC, bound, gagged, blindfolded, hobbled, rope to the collar tied to the treadmill... there's just so many things that could go horribly wrong. Come to think of it, how did they get off the treadmill? Assuming with a timer wall plug for starters, I guess.

And another of those near misses between head and table at 19:15.

Insanity.

http://asian-bondage.com/2022/08/23/redu...more-46584

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 HMG42.mp4_thumbs.jpg     HMG42.mp4_snapshot_04.40.481-1200x675.jpg     HMG42.mp4_snapshot_25.20.000-1200x675.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
One of Guisi's epic falls (animated):

guisi_selfbondage-06_fall.gif   
New Guisi vid

http://asian-bondage.com/2022/10/29/xiao...f-binding/

HMG43.mp4_snapshot_16.00.000-1200x675.jpg     HMG43.mp4_snapshot_12.00.000-1200x675.jpg     HMG43.mp4_thumbs.jpg   
This one popped up on BH today, haven't seen it before.

https://www.boundhub.com/videos/651743/c...f-bondage/

651743.mp4_thumbs.jpg   
Just a teaser on Twitter for another video from earlier this month , another nasty fall...

Source: https://twitter.com/GSelfbondage/status/...6488631298
(29 Nov 2022, 11:22 )Bound Whore Wrote: another nasty fall...
😱

Poor guy ...
(29 Nov 2022, 14:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Nov 2022, 11:22 )Bound Whore Wrote: another nasty fall...
😱 

Poor guy ...

I can't help wondering if the falling is all part of his fetish - that clip looked very deliberate to me

MJ
(29 Nov 2022, 21:45 )madjack Wrote:
(29 Nov 2022, 14:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Nov 2022, 11:22 )Bound Whore Wrote: another nasty fall...
😱 

Poor guy ...

I can't help wondering if the falling is all part of his fetish - that clip looked very deliberate to me

MJ

I think that we allready had this discussion, long time ago 🤷🏼‍♂️

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway