Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis extender
WIBRATOR Male Spa Penis Enlargement Pump Physical Penis Pump Cock Extender Pump Dick Trainer Water Vacuum Pump For Men Glans 18+
$190.27

sexy pantyhose
Bow Knot Fishnet Stockings Women's Thin Summer Sexy Loli Hollow Legs Long Tube Bottoming Silk Pantyhose Tall Cute Maid Stockings
$3.90-20%

Ftshist
Ftshist PU Leather Gloves Wrist Length Full Finger Wetlook Matte Black Elastic Glove For Women Latex Fetish Costumes Accessories
$19.34-18%

LZCMsoft
Grey Basic Nylon Scoop Neck Womens Long Sleeve Unitards Footless Spandex Dance Unitard Costume Gymnastics Ladies Bodysuits
$32.65

gaff men
Mens Control Panty, Gaff Padded Panties, Sissy Briefs Underwear Crossdresser
$12.73-46%

time lock bondage
Soft Ball Stretcher Scrotum Bondage Penis Ring Ejaculation Delay Testicle Cock Rings Delay Time Cockring Sex Toys For Man
$60.90-60%

temorish
Handmade Latex Leggings Gummi 0.4mm Women Sex Pink Latex Leggings with White Trims
$99.22-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Glue latex (rubber) to PVC ?
A bit beyond the subject: I like this model even better Inflatable shark, 183cm long.

I also like the idea of the mouth entry, because this reduces the leaking area and probably makes the inhabitant feel even more cosy.

As for glue, I have one idea: Basically, you want to glue a portion of the latex inside to the pvc outside, probably, where the entrance is. If nothing else works, find a material (the cloth of a zipper might be perfect, since a zipper is attached), that you can stick to PVC using one glue and to latex using another glue.

I will probably not make one by myself, but the general idea is great!
(19 Apr 2019, 03:46 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Apr 2019, 20:52 )whateverletmeserch Wrote: Since we're on the topic of inflatables, I'm open to suggestion on inflation valves. Currently I'm using the ones for inflatable boats, the only problem is that they are somewhat bulky, but they're relatively cheap (~9 USD a piece) and can be used on latex since they don't require gluing, just a hole to fit them on. Good airflow too, the only problems are that you need a special plastic wrench to unscrew them, and when they're in "closed" position a measly 12v inflator/deflator isn't enough to force the air in, so I bought a "Bravo OV6" inflator/deflator, same brand as the valves. Cost about 70 USD iirc but the airflow is much faster, the only problem is the noise it makes.
On a side note the little 12v inflator/deflator is more than enough to suck the air out of a vacuum bed, I wouldn't dare using the OV6 as it would leave crazy vacbed hickeys all over, even a vacuum cleaner is overkill. But you all probably aeady knew that I guess.

Anyways, thanks for the replies, I might grab a few orcas this summer, but not for the beach.

I have a double skinned inflatable, armless catsuit and an inflatable sleepsack.  They both have different inflation valves.  The armless catsuit has model# 85121 "valve with rubber foot" on this page https://www.blackstyle.de/lshop,showrub,...en,,,,.htm.  It works well for inflating it with a hand bulb but if you want to inflate it faster you have to unscrew it, inflate, then screw the end back into it when you've got it inflated enough.  Not easy to do on a bondage catsuit with no arms.

My sleep sack has two chambers and both chambers have what's called schrader valves, like those found on american car and bicycle tires.  This valve is great because I have bought some inflation hoses that lock on to these valves which allowed me to build a system with solenoid valves connected to my air compressor and I can actually get into the sleep sack with internal sleeves and inflate it with the wireless remote I'm holding.  Those valves work really well and have built in check valves to keep the air from escaping.  If I were going to make an inflatable bondage device from scratch, I would use schrader valves.  They can be purchased from many online retailers.  Also, you could just buy a cheap bicycle innertube and cut the valve out of it so you can use it on whatever you make.

Finally, Presta Valves are another type you could find while searching, but I would recommend just avoiding those.  They're not often found in anything besides professional/European cycling innertubes.

there is a 3rd type of tyre valve, this is what is used on my StudioGum inflatable ball hood
its called a Dunlop or Woods valve

valve-01.jpg   

works well with the hand bulbs... its what I suspect the BlackStyle one is.
(22 Apr 2019, 19:39 )ltxrob Wrote: its what I suspect the BlackStyle one is.

And you would be correct... I had just forgotten the name of them. As a sidenote, I've never seen a Woods/dunlop valve on an innertube.
(23 Apr 2019, 07:39 )essanym Wrote:
(22 Apr 2019, 19:39 )ltxrob Wrote: its what I suspect the BlackStyle one is.

And you would be correct... I had just forgotten the name of them.  As a sidenote, I've never seen a Woods/dunlop valve on an innertube.

They they are still around but pretty few and far between. 
Cheaper bikes are schrader. 
Higher spec bikes tend to use presta

Only place I’ve seen them is on old stuff or Japanese imports.
(23 Apr 2019, 07:39 )essanym Wrote: As a sidenote, I've never seen a Woods/dunlop valve on an innertube.
Have you ever been to NL? 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rubber Cement/Glue Dworkin 5 2,141 18 Feb 2020, 23:42
Last Post: Dworkin
Oddball Latex Rubber Question Dworkin 18 4,477 29 Mar 2019, 08:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Latex Rubber Ball Bondage 7878 1 4,222 22 Apr 2014, 13:37
Last Post: herrpee
Honour Clothing [Latex Rubber] madboyevil 4 6,674 13 May 2011, 18:26
Last Post: madboyevil
Latex Rubber Gallery Link Dworkin 3 9,451 07 Dec 2009, 21:12
Last Post: Uncle

Contributors: essanym (3) , Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (3) , occorics (1) , Strappado (1) , whateverletmeserch (2)