Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women's Thong Shiny Metallic High Waisted Booty Shorts Spandex Cheeky Dance Festival Rave Jazz Bottoms Club Costume
$127.05-40%

leather pencil skirt
Lautaro Spring Luxury Elegant Black Soft Stretchy Pu Leather Ruched Bandage Pencil Skirt Women High Waist Office Wear Women 2022
$46.46-36%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05-14%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Glossy Matte High-Fork Waistcoat One-Piece PU Leather Shabin Dumb Luster Black Plus Size Lingerie Low-Cut Shapers
$47.17-43%

shibari
Bdsm Bondage Handcuffs Rope Strap for Slave Roleplay Bdsm Body Restraints Flirt Erotic Products Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harness
$4.32-3%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Miss Hina Cosplay Costume Women Party Dress Halloween Gorou Cosplay Costume Full Set
$197.39-74%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Gag at home
Dose anybody else just sit around the house gagged?? I’m currently just watching tv gagged with medical hypafix tape. 😉😉
Not gagged but sometimes I just want to be layered up but not bound so I do that.
I like to, but only when I have the house to myself.
I like to do some ironing or cooking while encased either in latex or in pantyhose and corset, added with a collar, gag and a paire of high heeled stilleto (8" EDIT : 5") 😉
(31 Jan 2020, 18:41 )no smile Wrote: I like to do some ironing or cooking while encased either in latex or in pantyhose and corset, added with a collar, gag and a paire of high heeled stilleto (8") 😉
Wow sounds exciting. I love the feeling of being gaggedand often go out in public I’m secret like it. might need to invest in some latex clothes to make it kinkier 😉
Hang on... 8"????? Eight inch heels???
(01 Feb 2020, 02:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Hang on... 8"????? Eight inch heels???
 Oups ,sorry, my mistake 5"...  (I did the math by head and was sure about 1.5 ratio 😁 ) http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_saccfw

And I do also have ballet boots too but cannot walk more than 3 minutes by now and no time to practice.
I sit around with a gag in my mouth
@jrok23 You are not alowed to wear that gag! You know your punishment!!!
(01 Feb 2020, 10:13 )no smile Wrote: And I do also have ballet boots too but cannot walk more than 3 minutes by now and no time to practice.
I can't even stand in them 😁