Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Gag at home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Gagme

Dose anybody else just sit around the house gagged?? I’m currently just watching tv gagged with medical hypafix tape. 😉😉
Not gagged but sometimes I just want to be layered up but not bound so I do that.

The inspector

I like to, but only when I have the house to myself.
I like to do some ironing or cooking while encased either in latex or in pantyhose and corset, added with a collar, gag and a paire of high heeled stilleto (8" EDIT : 5") 😉

Gagme

(31 Jan 2020, 18:41 )no smile Wrote: [ -> ]I like to do some ironing or cooking while encased either in latex or in pantyhose and corset, added with a collar, gag and a paire of high heeled stilleto (8") 😉
Wow sounds exciting. I love the feeling of being gaggedand often go out in public I’m secret like it. might need to invest in some latex clothes to make it kinkier 😉
Hang on... 8"????? Eight inch heels???
(01 Feb 2020, 02:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hang on... 8"????? Eight inch heels???
 Oups ,sorry, my mistake 5"...  (I did the math by head and was sure about 1.5 ratio 😁 ) http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_saccfw

And I do also have ballet boots too but cannot walk more than 3 minutes by now and no time to practice.
I sit around with a gag in my mouth
@jrok23 You are not alowed to wear that gag! You know your punishment!!!
(01 Feb 2020, 10:13 )no smile Wrote: [ -> ]And I do also have ballet boots too but cannot walk more than 3 minutes by now and no time to practice.
I can't even stand in them 😁
Pages: 1 2