Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood with Sealed Breathing Bag for Experience Suffocation Rubber Mask Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.54-20%

chastity cage
Utdisguise Ultra Male Realistic CB Cock Cage Penis Chastity Lock.Penis Bondage Abstinence Anti-Cheating Adult Sex Toys
$24.14-50%

pvc stockings
2022 PVC Leather Patchwork Lace Open Crotch Strenchy Charming Sexy Tight Pantyhose and Thong Body Stocking
$96.98-36%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Open Mouth With Eyes Mesh Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.66-19%

penis extender
Silicone Reusable Penis Sleeve Flexible Glans Penis Enlarger Extender Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Sleeve Adult Sex Toys For Men
$2.59-50%

crossdresser silicone mask
(C2-010) Japanese Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Half Head Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll
$482.78-10%

urethral plug
VATINE Metal Urethral Catheter Sex Toys for Men Adult Products Horse Eye Stimulation Male Urethral Dilator Penis Plug Sounding
$3.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Gag at home
Dose anybody else just sit around the house gagged?? I’m currently just watching tv gagged with medical hypafix tape. 😉😉
Not gagged but sometimes I just want to be layered up but not bound so I do that.
I like to, but only when I have the house to myself.
I like to do some ironing or cooking while encased either in latex or in pantyhose and corset, added with a collar, gag and a paire of high heeled stilleto (8" EDIT : 5") 😉
(31 Jan 2020, 18:41 )no smile Wrote: I like to do some ironing or cooking while encased either in latex or in pantyhose and corset, added with a collar, gag and a paire of high heeled stilleto (8") 😉
Wow sounds exciting. I love the feeling of being gaggedand often go out in public I’m secret like it. might need to invest in some latex clothes to make it kinkier 😉
Hang on... 8"????? Eight inch heels???
(01 Feb 2020, 02:11 )Like Ra Wrote: Hang on... 8"????? Eight inch heels???
 Oups ,sorry, my mistake 5"...  (I did the math by head and was sure about 1.5 ratio 😁 ) http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_saccfw

And I do also have ballet boots too but cannot walk more than 3 minutes by now and no time to practice.
I sit around with a gag in my mouth
@jrok23 You are not alowed to wear that gag! You know your punishment!!!
(01 Feb 2020, 10:13 )no smile Wrote: And I do also have ballet boots too but cannot walk more than 3 minutes by now and no time to practice.
I can't even stand in them 😁