Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$16.17

panty girdle
Sexy Cross Lace Body Shaper High Waist Panties Women Underwear Girdle Belly Tummy Control Trainer Shaperwear Plus Size Lingerie
$36.71

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-20%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 103) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

leohex
LEOHEX Satin Glossy Pants Leggings Leotards Sexy High-Cut Bikini Thong Bodysuit Tights Women Shiny One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$217.80-29%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee Boots Pointed Toe Faux Suede Thin High Heeled Tall Boots Handmade Shoes Woman Plus Size 39 41 43 45 48
$92.73-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fucking Machines
Does anyone own one here? I have some questions!
Built one before the fire. Worked ok, but you do need lube otherwise it can do real damage. I never got to test the improvements.
But you need to be careful.
no... but I keep looking at wiper blade motors!! lol
(22 Apr 2020, 07:24 )The inspector Wrote: Does anyone own one here?
In the wish-list 😋

(22 Apr 2020, 07:49 )Tinker D Wrote: but you do need lube otherwise it can do real damage.
Yep, an automatic lube supplier is a must.
All I will say at the moment is I have ideas.

DC-Gear-Motor-12V-24V-70mm-Linear-Actuator-Reciprocating-Sex-Machine-DIY-Design

I’m thinking of nothing faster than around 20 rpm. So one thrust/cycle every three seconds
(22 Apr 2020, 12:53 )The inspector Wrote: All I will say at the moment is I have ideas.
Or 12v electric Linear actuator metal gear linear motor 50mm 100mm 150mm 200mm stroke moving distance free shipping

Check also the speed: should 20mm/sec be enough?
It’s the torque I’m concerned about, without going too much into the design. It has to be able to pull upwards as a poised to punching outwards if that makes sense?
I think it can do both, but I'd recommend to check with the seller first:

Quote: Please do not buy the custom-made before you contact us.
If not,we will not sent the package.As we made the custom-made for other type
(250MM,300MM,400MM,500MM,600MM ,700MM, 800MM,900MM stroke) that we do not list.
And we need to negotiate the price with the customer before they the order.
Yep. Own a fucking machine and a milking machine
(22 Apr 2020, 19:21 )vanessa_fetish Wrote: Yep. Own  a fucking machine and a milking machine
Good to know! Don’t suppose you could share some info on your fucking machine? Manufacturer? Or info about the motor if you know? Rating etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Married & addicted!...recommendations for fucking machine trainer? Liverlad 7 2,610 30 Jul 2019, 14:31
Last Post: rubriccharm